Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting confused between underwear lady and Tena lady lady. Is this the one the underwear fiasco/bans were over?
Oh, I thought Tena lady was tights lady too (Rita), she also popped up on CDR the other day.

Please someone make a CDR thread, the Popsy picture are beautiful compared to some of the prints and monstrosities on there

Reactions: 3
For the blocked.
Can you imagine this being your brand and you let this lot post this terrible image of everyone looking awful on your page.
It smacks of the Ratner guy who lost his business with a few crass comments!
Bet it wasn’t what they had in mind when they launched! I’d hardly call 6pm to 8pm (Timmorella had to catch the train at 8,) and evening. I bet 30 mins was faffing around taking a group photo.
---
Oh, I thought Tena lady was tights lady too (Rita), she also popped up on CDR the other day.

Please someone make a CDR thread, the Popsy picture are beautiful compared to some of the prints and monstrosities on there
I thought that Rita was Tena lady and underwear lady was the bobbly cloth sanitary/bravissimo lady? I can’t keep up these days!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Bet it wasn’t what they had in mind when they launched! I’d hardly call 6pm to 8pm (Timmorella had to catch the train at 8,) and evening. I bet 30 mins was faffing around taking a group photo.
---

I thought that Rita was Tena lady and underwear lady was the bobbly cloth sanitary/bravissimo lady? I can’t keep up these days!
Yup Tena = Rita
Underwear = matching popsy to cloth sanitary lady.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
For the blocked.
Can you imagine this being your brand and you let this lot post this terrible image of everyone looking awful on your page.
Erm wasn’t Halloween last week?

Reactions: 2
For the blocked.
Someone needs to post a link on this photo to the thread the other day about the wonders of a Bravissimo bra fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For the blocked.
What a dreadful photo 😳

Reactions: 6

Christ im definitely stopping my posts on CDR now,not that I post a lot but still, imagine I'm gummy and didn't know 😭😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Christ im definitely stopping my posts on CDR now,not that I post a lot but still, imagine I'm gummy and didn't know 😭😅
Please don't change your behaviour based on this thread. The issue most of us have with Popsy is that it purports to be a small family business whilst whipping up people into a frenzy of FOMO each week to buy more and more. That and the bobbliness.

The issue I've has with the CDR is very similar, you have to buy a certain print or it will go out of stock. But actually my biggest issue with them is some of the prints are AWFUL 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please don't change your behaviour based on this thread. The issue most of us have with Popsy is that it purports to be a small family business whilst whipping up people into a frenzy of FOMO each week to buy more and more. That and the bobbliness.

The issue I've has with the CDR is very similar, you have to buy a certain print or it will go out of stock. But actually my biggest issue with them is some of the prints are AWFUL 😂😂
Nah I've already linked the characters from popsy to the ones on CDR anyway, it's like they have personality doppelgangers!

Reactions: 3
There was a bonus live tonight to push things as gifts, but most of the comments see the Popettes buying for themselves. There is a discount on some items, 20% off until midnight, and if you get one of the oversized hoodies you get a £10 voucher for the future. I'm not sure I think that is the best deal, you still have to pay full price for the hoodie.

I wonder how many pairs of the socks and notebooks have gone because of the hype they just made, I'm guessing they weren't going well so they had to do something

Honestly no clue! There's something about making model trains, maybe there is more money in that than we think, or maybe they are unable to work for some reason, there has been some hinting of long term health complaints.
lives with mum so inheritance and carers allowance? Or they could be on UC/pIP for MH but the amount of travelling and organ playing would call that into question

Reactions: 5
There was a bonus live tonight to push things as gifts, but most of the comments see the Popettes buying for themselves. There is a discount on some items, 20% off until midnight, and if you get one of the oversized hoodies you get a £10 voucher for the future. I'm not sure I think that is the best deal, you still have to pay full price for the hoodie.

I wonder how many pairs of the socks and notebooks have gone because of the hype they just made, I'm guessing they weren't going well so they had to do something
There’s people asking if they can use the code multiple times (the answer is yes).

But what’s the point?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.