Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jagger arrived. I don't hate it, but bugger me, it's tight. Mainly on the sleeves. I'm not wearing a proper bra in the photo, just a comfy lounging one, so my boobs might cause issues.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Jagger arrived. I don't hate it, but bugger me, it's tight. Mainly on the sleeves. I'm not wearing a proper bra in the photo, just a comfy lounging one, so my boobs might cause issues.
Staying on brand 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With the name Jagger I'm expecting rock, glam a la Mick.

Reactions: 8
Always comes as a shock to me when Tattlers don't look like their profile picture

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still quite like it (didn’t buy It though.) Did you go for your normal high street size or a “Popsy Size”?

Staying on brand 😁
Except we can't see your kids' full faces accompanied by a long explanation of their medical history and neurodivergencies, your messy, dirty house, your unconditioned, badly-dyed-in-bright-colours-that-don't-suit-your-skintone hair and we don't know all about your various ailments, work issues that are never your fault, serious family illnesses, financial problems or various anxieties. Try harder please!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I still quite like it (didn’t buy It though.) Did you go for your normal high street size or a “Popsy Size”?
I'm a 16-18 and went for a Popsy 16 after looking at Nic modelling an 18 and thinking I was nowhere near as big as her. It is snug.

Reactions: 4
I'm a 16-18 and went for a Popsy 16 after looking at Nic modelling an 18 and thinking I was nowhere near as big as her. It is snug.
Yeah you don't look anywhere near as big as her, their sizing is clearly way off. I'm a 14-16 hip and my old Popsys are size 10-12.
Also echoing Eurgh's statements I've zoomed in on your photo and there doesn't appear to be anything on the floor behind you AT ALL. Poor effort. You could at least have put a discarded condom or something there to troll us.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So the 20% discount code is being extended for a further 24 hours - Greasy Greg not happy with how little they have sold since last night then? 🙄

Reactions: 10
So the 20% discount code is being extended for a further 24 hours - Greasy Greg not happy with how little they have sold since last night then? 🙄
Probably because lots of people were already tucked in bed with their popover hoodies and popsy pj's on before they had time to buy 😂

The issue with the gifting stuff is that, if I wanted to get a friend a pack of novelty socks, Popsy doesn't seem good value unless you have an obsession with the brand itself. You'd just get some Asda socks at less than half the price. So people won't be gifting popsy notebooks or socks to non Popsy fans will they?
---
The studio shots are out for this week, won't share them all but the thing that makes my eyeballs itch is the name they have put on the 'new length' dress. It's somewhere between a midi length and a maxi length so it's called a 'midaxi', what a load of 💩.
FB_IMG_1699531666492_edit_80720437754868.jpg

Aside from that, some of the dresses look nice on the models but this one stood out to me, this is a gorgeous woman but this dress does nothing for her at all! The fit in the chest is awkward, I don't think the wraps are great for those with an average chest size, you either need to be able to fill it out with big bazookas and wear it low, or have a smaller bust and cross it over.
FB_IMG_1699531684373.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Its giving Scottish airline vibes for me.

Also - can you actually see her bra? Both in the middle out in the open and through the material. And this was the photo they chose.... Poor girl because she's pretty and has a good figure. She deserves better.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok so Jagger arrived and I really like it. Went for my HSS (am in between two so went for the larger where my others are mostly the smaller size, or even the size below that). It fits me well, I’m short bodied and long legged and it gives me that cinched waist with the flare in the hips. It’s a crepey material, quite thin and I can’t see through it… but I run hot a lot of the time and feels a lot more breathable than the polyester dresses. I like the subtle pattern and I don’t think obvious enough to get “PITW’ed”I don’t mind people thinking it’s a granny print, I quite like ditsy granny patterns anyway 😂 The only thing that’s playing on me a little is WHO is going to show up wearing it. I’m going to keep it for a few days and see who pops up on the page in it - which just shows how damaging the kind of publicity they are getting is. If there’s a get together pic with them all like the spangly jumpsuit one at the meet up it’s immediately going back 😂 I also think I would like it even better if it was called Supergran!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its giving Scottish airline vibes for me.

Also - can you actually see her bra? Both in the middle out in the open and through the material. And this was the photo they chose.... Poor girl because she's pretty and has a good figure. She deserves better.
I can also see her nipnops and her belly button

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.