Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old (often smug) faces modelling the new dresses I see! It always annoyed me. Let different sizes model them occasionally!

Reactions: 3
Same old (often smug) faces modelling the new dresses I see! It always annoyed me. Let different sizes model them occasionally!
I was just having a brief scroll through and some of the "customer models" I don't recognise at all. I do wish they would do different sizes too. They go on about feeling #popsypretty but I feel #popsypissedoff today

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bugger, I really like this one
Aside from bring skint right now the fear of being "POPSY IN THE WILD"-Ed by one of the unhinged floppy boob brigade is what is stopping me buying it.
---
Although I would probably look like a frumpy gnome in it so there's that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bin lady gets to model at least 2 a week. Her and The lady with the pink hair at least usually look good in them, pink hair lady also gets a few dresses a week (she annoys me with her endless poses whenever she posts about the dresses though 😂

Reactions: 1
Bin lady gets to model at least 2 a week. Her and The lady with the pink hair at least usually look good in them, pink hair lady also gets a few dresses a week (she annoys me with her endless poses whenever she posts about the dresses though 😂
They have definitely added some more customer models but I wonder if these were sent out a little while ago. I think they get the dress for free but nothing else and can't get alterations when they get them sent to them. We know Puddle Duck has had some customer model opportunities recently then there's a size 20 lady, an older lady and a shorter lady. It's probably a very cheap way to get promotional shots, I'd imagine the ones for the official studio photos like Jess are paid, but who knows?

Reactions: 2
Its giving Scottish airline vibes for me.

Also - can you actually see her bra? Both in the middle out in the open and through the material. And this was the photo they chose.... Poor girl because she's pretty and has a good figure. She deserves better.
I can see her nips 😧

• Haha
I wore Jagger today. It’s OK, not see through (well no-one said they could see my Tena lady).

I bought my normal Popsy size. So either I have lost lard or look like shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody Carolina room is giving me a migraine. They make poppy look classy. Meanwhile Allan’s a bleeping pervent. They’re all so desperate to be open minded their brains have fallen out, falling over themselves to fawn over his legs in tights

Reactions: 5
I saw a nice one on CDR a while back. But it must have sold out and now they’re all totally wacky

• Haha
That meet up photo looks like a publicity shot for the league of gentlemen. Or maybe for how not to dress. Why do they seriously fawn over Timberley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.