Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showshite and the 7 dwarves starring GreasyGreg as prince charming and SIBWM Nik as the evil Queen

I cannot stop laughing at this posters description of her "Popsy Enjoyment" I mean come on to fuck?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
My Jagger (Mick Jagger rock chick dress aktually) has arrived.

It is shockingly underwhelming. It’s so thin. You can actually see through the fabric. It’s not worth the money at all.

Wondering if I can be bothered to send it back.

I think this is my final dress purchase.

Reactions: 10
Oh that’s not good. It sold out in my size but when I looked at it again I was getting Front of House Highland hotel vibes

Reactions: 10
As disappointing as this is, I appreciate your sacrifice as I know not to bother now

Reactions: 8
The quality really had nosedived. I put on a dress today which I haven't worn since last winter and OMG, it is so comfy and soft compared to the new material dresses! Plus, it is a size 14 and really roomy whereas the new size 14s are tight and too small. I am a 16 so wonder if they have eventually stopped with the vanity sizing??

Reactions: 6
Are all the new material dresses see through? I haven’t bought one in over a year
Not sure if see through or just go white when pulled slightly

I need to sell my christmas one when I can be arsed. It is too tight, shitty material but I had it altered so can't return it. Need to hope one of the flock snap it up

I think the sizes have got smaller and more inline with high street

That was me. You’re welcome
And ahhhh. Watch this space

Reactions: 4
Is it green and black or grey and brown?

It's like that effing blue and black or is it white and gold dress mind fook from several years ago!

---
Shangalang!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh no, I've just realised we're more likely to see Timbalanced's nipples in a threadbare tartan

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.