Popsy clothing cult #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to drag up an old post but I’m still catching up.

I did the same - some of my favs are

TW:

Eye test
Dental procedures
Menopause
Pet rats
Breast feeding
Wisdom teeth
Covid
Booster
Birthdays
Family
Surgery
Ukraine
Food

And sooooo many “NPR - but I was wearing a popsy”

Give me a break lol
Trigger warning: birthdays 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Door Lady says if you hold the "cheesecloth" dress up to the light, it is see through. A dress made for wearing in the sun is see through 🤦‍♀️ That's the mark of poor quality fabric.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also with the TW’s, for example TW Rats and they have included pictures in the post. Surely if you were that concerned about triggering someones phobia you would put the photos in the comments so people aren’t forced to see the thing that might trigger them 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think putting TW is really going to help someone who has a phobia or is triggered by rats as by the time you’ve seen the warning you’ve probably already seen the picture of the rat.

Reactions: 5
Urgh the graduation photo of a woman, her mum and I’m assuming sister all in near identical Popsys 🤢

• Haha
Urgh the graduation photo of a woman, her mum and I’m assuming sister all in near identical Popsys 🤢
Once prom season is over we’ll be getting ALL the graduation photos. Look forward to a hundred identical stories about how their daughter overcome bullying, losing a shoe, their grandma exploding, and having a sore toe to finally get a BA in a totally useless subject.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Once prom season is over we’ll be getting ALL the graduation photos. Look forward to a hundred identical stories about how their daughter overcome bullying, losing a shoe, their grandma exploding, and having a sore toe to finally get a BA in a totally useless subject.
Ugh I didn’t think about graduation photos 😂 Cherish, if you do read here, PLEASE make a post for them all to go in before everyone’s newsfeed is flooded with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tim has arrived safely in Truro. I can go about my day knowing Tim is safe, in Truro... is it all gangster there? I've been once and didn't feel the need to check in and let everyone know that I had adulted by going from one location to another without incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it polyester trying to use a dodgy print effect (and failing miserably) to look like cotton?
Possibly a printing effect or just the result of printing on a textured fabric. It's a rough feeling polyester with a cheese cloth effect which extends to the printing being uneven because of the uneven fabric.

Reactions: 2
Tim has arrived safely in Truro. I can go about my day knowing Tim is safe, in Truro... is it all gangster there? I've been once and didn't feel the need to check in and let everyone know that I had adulted by going from one location to another without incident.
Tim really thinks they are a celebrity. Apologising to the masses to no live link of them tinkering with their organ - I'm sure nobody will crying into their popkerchiefs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tim really thinks they are a celebrity. Apologising to the masses to no live link of them tinkering with their organ - I'm sure nobody will crying into their popkerchiefs.
Trigger warning please!!!

Timantha really hasn't been womaning tha long has he? He was still just Tim not that long ago. And seemed much more normal, it's amazing just how simply putting on a dress can up the creepy tenfold.

Reactions: 6
At least we all know which towns to avoid when Timanda’s on tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Possibly a printing effect or just the result of printing on a textured fabric. It's a rough feeling polyester with a cheese cloth effect which extends to the printing being uneven because of the uneven fabric.
Surely thats the point of samples- if it doesnt work or look good on a sample dont go into production with it. Going by the amount of dresses people seem to buy at the sample sales they have theres hell of a lot that never makes the cut

Reactions: 1
Like most parents on here I wouldn’t dream of sharing personal stuff about my child (who has SEN needs). I don’t tend to share much to my own FB friends other than the odd post if she is performing with her choir. So why share it with 47k STRANGERS!! 🤦‍♀️ admin need to start doing their jobs and stop trying to tick every single
“Popsy cares….” box.

Like most parents on here I wouldn’t dream of sharing personal stuff about my child (who has SEN needs). I don’t tend to share much to my own FB friends other than the odd post if she is performing with her choir. So why share it with 47k STRANGERS!! 🤦‍♀️ admin need to start doing their jobs and stop trying to tick every single
“Popsy cares….” box.
Does anyone know who admin are, I can only assume they work for a rival company?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What has the world come to when these people need to get attention from strangers in a dress group on the internet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Popsy cares….” box.
I think in admins haste to appear inclusive and 'be kind' and all that their common sense has totally gone out of the window. Did the trans person who was looking for jumpsuits and wanted people to message them ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.