Popsy clothing cult #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Oh My Gosh nails an MLM? Why are they all suddenly running their mouth about it, it seems MLMy and I know there lots of nail dash huns pyramid shilling.

Reactions: 2
You probably need to make funeral arrangements now. That way you won’t end up with a Popsy fabric lined coffin (don’t steal this idea Cherish) or end up getting buried in a dress with ugly flowers on it.

I’m worried that when you die you end up wearing the same clothes all the time in the afterlife. A Popsy would be a nightmare.
Imagine all the chants of Popsy in the afterlife. I think that would be Hell,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this Oh My Gosh nails an MLM? Why are they all suddenly running their mouth about it, it seems MLMy and I know there lots of nail dash huns pyramid shilling.
I think it’s a small business, they have a group. I joined it for a nosey ages ago but you see some right scruffy looking attempts at nails in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never heard of them but this is SO cringe.

IMG_5070.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Is Timothy still dating a fellow member of the group? I swear I saw them announce it in a post a while back

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is Timothy still dating a fellow member of the group? I swear I saw them announce it in a post a while back
I'd forgotten about Timothy's boyfriend. They were one weird looking couple. I reckon they split in April, which is when Timothy posted this. They were last pictured together in March and the boyfriend’s since left the group.

It gives me the creeps BTW when Timothy talks about wanting to have hugs with the women on the Popsy group. He says it quite a lot :sick:

Attachments

• Sick
I'd forgotten about Timothy's boyfriend. They were one weird looking couple. I reckon they split in April, which is when Timothy posted this. They were last pictured together in March and the boyfriend’s since left the group.

It gives me the creeps BTW when Timothy talks about wanting to have hugs with the women on the Popsy group. He says it quite a lot :sick:

And I bet they all rushed to say

“No you are definitely Popsy Pretty!!” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Boxing glove women is back again today with the update that no one asked for.

They truly are a bunch of weirdos.

• Haha
Boxing glove women is back again today with the update that no one asked for.

They truly are a bunch of weirdos.
And she's copied the entire essay again! It was bad enough when she posted it the first time - totally not necessary to do it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That post about the child dying is so odd. I don’t get why it was approved by admin. What they had written barely made sense and honestly what a piss take asking to lean on people who has been through something that like personally when all she did was follow a social media page/YouTube or whatever it was. Grief thief.
Thread title right there.
I can't understand why admin approve most of the posts. If the point of the group is to promote the popsy brand then they really need to look at what they are approving.
I assumed that there weren't admin and it was a free for all group!

Reactions: 14

Trigger warning pls 😭

• Haha
Thread title right there.
I can't understand why admin approve most of the posts. If the point of the group is to promote the popsy brand then they really need to look at what they are approving.
I assumed that there weren't admin and it was a free for all group!
I have a few Popsys and I've been in the group for a few years now. I gave up posting in it because they never got approved. All I was posting were recommendations for things like trainers and vest tops. Maybe I should've mentioned about having anxiety or a disability 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a few Popsys and I've been in the group for a few years now. I gave up posting in it because they never got approved. All I was posting were recommendations for things like trainers and vest tops. Maybe I should've mentioned about having anxiety or a disability 🤷‍♀️
God, I assumed they didn't have any post approval as they approve such utter self-indulgent wankery! Weird that they're selective about it - wonder if it's because you were asking about things that Popsy don't make?

God, I assumed they didn't have any post approval as they approve such utter self-indulgent wankery! Weird that they're selective about it - wonder if it's because you were asking about things that Popsy don't make?
Yeh you're not allowed to mention any other brands ....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.