Popsy clothing cult #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody's posted the new "cheesecloth" material close up and it looks really bad quality - so much white showing through the print?

Screenshot_20230712_132111_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The sunflower leggings people keep posting are disgusting. She couldn’t have chosen an uglier print if she tried

Reactions: 5
I’m dead at one of the attempts on the latest can you remove something from my photo post. If you’ve not got the skills then why even try it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK so I'm bored. I searched TW on the group, there was even one for door handles 🤦‍♀️

Also had them for periods, smear tests and breastfeeding. Aren't we trying to normalise these things instead of highlighting that they could be triggering. They really are 1950s housewives on that group.
Sorry to drag up an old post but I’m still catching up.

I did the same - some of my favs are

TW:

Eye test
Dental procedures
Menopause
Pet rats
Breast feeding
Wisdom teeth
Covid
Booster
Birthdays
Family
Surgery
Ukraine
Food

And sooooo many “NPR - but I was wearing a popsy”

Give me a break lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TW:

Eye test
Dental procedures
Menopause
Pet rats
Breast feeding
Wisdom teeth
Covid
Booster
Birthdays
Family
Surgery
Ukraine
Food

Give me a break lol
Did you see CW financial privilege? That was a beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Red Bob has certainly won most unflattering photo of the day. Awful! i did think the graduation ladies looked lovely though.

Reactions: 3

TW:

Eye test
Dental procedures
Menopause
Pet rats
Breast feeding
Wisdom teeth
Covid
Booster
Birthdays
Family
Surgery
Ukraine
Food

Give me a break lol
Ukraine? Do they think Putin likes to throw on a Popsy while he wrestles a bear or whatever it is he does?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a few Popsys and I've been in the group for a few years now. I gave up posting in it because they never got approved. All I was posting were recommendations for things like trainers and vest tops. Maybe I should've mentioned about having anxiety or a disability 🤷‍♀️
Or a prom photo 😂

Reactions: 2
Hay guys, heading off to a funeral in my Popsy. Time to take a smiling selfie. #ripgrandad #popsypretty

Reactions: 2
Is #popsyautopsy been a hashtag?
If not, I challenge all you that haven't been banished from the group.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.