Popsy clothing cult #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a weird post from somebody asking if it's okay for a hospital consultant to wear a Popsy dress with snails on purely because one member of staff asked if she'd dressed down.

Smells like a humble brag to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a weird post from somebody asking if it's okay for a hospital consultant to wear a Popsy dress with snails on purely because one member of staff asked if she'd dressed down.

Smells like a humble brag to me!
Love the fact that she had to slip in no one had said anything good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t walk out the house in a Popsy expecting comments positive or negative. End of the day it’s just a dress!! An overhyped dress… but still a dress.
There’s much more important things happening in a hospital than your fashion 😂
---
Just an observation but it hardly seems fair that the same customer model is wearing 5 of the new dresses in the studio photos post today. It’s one thing that’s always irked me. It’s like being at Bingo
“Same old faces!!” 😆 😂

Last edited:
What has the world come to when these people need to get attention from strangers in a dress group on the internet?!
Probably the kind of people who complain about kids spending too much time on their phone too.

Reactions: 3
So odd that the consultant commented that none of her patients had said anything about her dress - I have regular hospital consultant appointments and it would never occur to me to comment on their outfits! I'm there to discuss my medical issue, not their fashion choices 😂

Reactions: 10
Timberley and his excuses, if he was that poorly he wouldn’t have gone. What a load of rubbish.
in fact today’s popsy group is just a lot of rubbish…

Reactions: 1
So odd that the consultant commented that none of her patients had said anything about her dress - I have regular hospital consultant appointments and it would never occur to me to comment on their outfits! I'm there to discuss my medical issue, not their fashion choices 😂
It is so weird. I had a few very high risk pregnancies with a lot of appointments and then a kid with consultant appointments and I don’t think I’ve ever once thought wow look at what they’re wearing 😂😂

Reactions: 5
bleeping Gummy. Shares her son in his uniform with badge clearly visible and states she works at the same school...

Why is this dumbshit safeguarding risk allowed to work with children?!

Sorry but as somebody who worked in schools this is infuriating.

Is there a way to report this to admin? It's so dangerous and they shouldn't be allowing it. It's doxxing minors who can't consent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That's why I don't believe it's a Consultant.

Reactions: 1
bleeping Gummy. Shares her son in his uniform with badge clearly visible and states she works at the same school...

Yep, from what she has shared I now know where she works and all her frustrations with children that she has shared are now linked to her schools and pupils. I really hope Popsy admin do read here and stop approving these posts. She could lose her job!

Reactions: 5
We need a new thread.
Anyone want to start it and what is the title?
I've no idea how to start it but the TW and them all being weirdos came up as suggestions.

Popsy clothing cult #3 TW: poor quality dresses and oversharing weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Is there a way to report this to admin? It's so dangerous and they shouldn't be allowing it. It's doxxing minors who can't consent.
Report it to the school.

#evil

Reactions: 9
Yep, from what she has shared I now know where she works and all her frustrations with children that she has shared are now linked to her schools and pupils. I really hope Popsy admin do read here and stop approving these posts. She could lose her job!
The school should be informed- anonymously if need be. With screenshots as proof.

• Heart
One of the posters trying on lots of Popsies looks like Gummy’s younger sister. Let’s hope Stevefromsexandthecity doesn’t have his head turned.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.