Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was genuinely mortified for bowl cut woman. I hope she left an absolutely scathing review for that hairdresser. I hate when salons give people those edgy cuts that are high maintenance and just don’t suit them.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2809320

1) Wtf? My brain is not braining with why her baby has a tit bit of fabric sewn on their babygro. Lost the will to live reading it.
2) Willing that baby to do what babies do best and throw up or tit all the Popstrosity.
“We’ve got no food. We’ve got no jobs. OUR BABIES HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

This photo is what my nightmares are made of.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have loads of pillows. Should I be breastfeeding? Should I be excusing myself? I just like pillows, ok! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have loads of pillows. Should I be breastfeeding? Should I be excusing myself? I just like pillows, ok! 😂
I was thinking this! I'm blissfully child-free and my bedroom is more pillow than room at this point. Didn't know it was an apology-worth matter!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you need more cushions for breastfeeding than bottle feeding? I breastfed but surely you still need to hold/support the baby no matter what’s in its mouth?

Reactions: 10
It wasn't until I saw your post that I realised I'd completely misread/misunderstood the original message.

I thought she was referring to her boobs as pillows and excusing them being big/flappy/outthere/inyaface etc 😳 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I breastfed my three. Don't have any extra pillows/cushions. Did I do something wrong?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was genuinely mortified for bowl cut woman. I hope she left an absolutely scathing review for that hairdresser. I hate when salons give people those edgy cuts that are high maintenance and just don’t suit them.
That hairdresser should have been struck off and de-scissored for that dreadful haircut. Poor woman - I would have needed to be sedated if she did that to me, it was just awful 🙁

Reactions: 11
Following on from mums knitting tank tops to go with our Popsys we now have dads painting pics of us in our Popsys.

Is there no end to the talent of FnF family?

IMG_3894.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.