Popsy clothing cult #11 They dress to depress, #popsypetrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Scandily Clad Ladies ?
It's a clothing sales group for stuff with a "scandi" vibe, lots of adult duns, maxomorra etc and then the aim was hygge type stuff "quality pieces" in cotton, natural fibres etc. Popsy fits with the duns/max vibe I guess

Reactions: 5
She’s turned off comments now. Does the woman know that her post on a private group has been shared on another private group that she isn’t a member of?! I’d be livid to share such personal information and have it shared without my consent along with my full name, profile photo and details of my dying child (which is a lesson in oversharing in itself) If they ever complain about Tattle screenshots…I’ll be telling them take their own medicine!

PS. The comments about ‘so popsy is for fat people’ are hilarious.

Edit: and now it’s gone. Jesus Christ, Sandra, have a word with yourself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
There’s a row in the room! Over somebody sharing a post from the “Scandily Clad Ladies” group asking about dresses.
Get your popcorn sorted before it all gets deleted 😂
I thought it said scantily clad and just had horrors of all the laydeeeeeeeeeeees that would post 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's been a good day in popsyland.

Maybe the best ever, everything feels safe and back to normal.

I'd love it though if they all get wrecked on the popsy night out and Timmy calls redbob and the others out on not caring he had flounced (angry drunk, finger pointing in faces accusation style whilst sobbing into a whisky and spilling it all over everyone)

They try to calm him down and tell him that they tried to post on the group, but admin wouldn't let them, he storms out, falls over, rips his purple tights, loses his wizard hat and the sharpie eyeliner runs down his face and one of them takes photos, posts it on the group with a trigger warning resulting in a ban.

That really would be the best day in popsyland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've not been on this thread in a while as I got banned from the group 😞 prob as I would like comments which questioned oversharing.

Are there any other threads on here which discuss FB groups apart from Snag? There must be some great groups for weirdness, I am on the hunt for another one to nose at 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I bet she loves a bottle of Lambrini and has those babycham glasses to serve it in. I want her to be my friend ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Today has been a great popsy day. The queen is back, Sandra wants to watch out, if Vlad made a dress she would sell far more than the polyester one… queen Vlad, please please post everyday now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've missed so many of today's shenanagins :( I've been living off of no sleep, solpadiene max and pineapple rum. I'm crap at Photoshop but I gave it a go. Totally miffed I missed Queen V
20240113_220622.jpg

I like to think he's saying
"Popsssseeees who will buy my Molkeeeee? "

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I'd love it though if they all get wrecked on the popsy night out and Timmy calls redbob and the others out on not caring he had flounced (angry drunk, finger pointing in faces accusation style whilst sobbing into a whisky and spilling it all over everyone)

They try to calm him down and tell him that they tried to post on the group, but admin wouldn't let them, he storms out, falls over, rips his purple tights, loses his wizard hat and the sharpie eyeliner runs down his face and one of them takes photos, posts it on the group with a trigger warning resulting in a ban.

We all know that Timpossible enjoys the most feminine drink around: a pint of real ale. Did nobody swap dresses with Tim or Redbob? I wonder if any of them read tattle and slipped up mentioning Redbob or Gummy or one of their nicknames.

I would have a guessed Eternal Beau dinner service.
She's just so fabulous.
Oh wow, flashbacks. My grandparents had that set but only used it for VERY special occasions. I bet Vlad also has really nice cutlery in one of those padded boxes for when she has fancy dinner parties with the cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

With his testicles hanging out!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
We all know that Timpossible enjoys the most feminine drink around: a pint of real ale. Did nobody swap dresses with Tim or Redbob? I wonder if any of them read tattle and slipped up mentioning Redbob or Gummy or one of their nicknames.

Oh wow, flashbacks. My grandparents had that set but only used it for VERY special occasions. I bet Vlad also has really nice cutlery in one of those padded boxes for when she has fancy dinner parties with the cats.
With a velvet lining!

Her cats are very fancy and fabulous and deserve to dine from Eternal Beau whenever they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've not been on this thread in a while as I got banned from the group 😞 prob as I would like comments which questioned oversharing.

Are there any other threads on here which discuss FB groups apart from Snag? There must be some great groups for weirdness, I am on the hunt for another one to nose at 😆
There must be loads out there.

Hope JL is OK. She hasn't told us if the neck of her dress is gapey or not in her weekly wheel spin dress and cardigan essay.
Oh god I'd forgotten about cardigan monologue Jade

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.