Popsy clothing cult #11 They dress to depress, #popsypetrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the best afternoon ever. Timara, Vlad and Gummy trio!
Wtf how do any of those things explain how the boys are different?

Also in one of the pics it looks like her husband is handcuffed to her lmao

Also did I just read that they were swapping outfits at that meet up ..as in literally trying on the clothes someone else has arrived in?! Surely not šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Imagine putting on #Timmywizardssleeve dress on in the ladies loo! šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I read this and realised to an extent that I have similar circumstances (I have 3 sons, oldest is 19, middle 15, youngest 12, one has health complications.) Not even my friends would be interested in me spouting that monotonous crap regularly. Christ, I think Iā€™d bore myself typing it up.
Also, in what world would anyone ask Gummy for advice in composing a message, she canā€™t string a sentence together for gods sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I noticed yesterday that someone suggested organising a meet up in Sheffield which is where Iā€™m from. I canā€™t go though. I donā€™t actually own a Popsy. Shame thatā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed yesterday that someone suggested organising a meet up in Sheffield which is where Iā€™m from. I canā€™t go though. I donā€™t actually own a Popsy. Shame thatā€¦
I actually think it would be funny if someone turned up in different brands
---
I still havenā€™t quite caught up on my sleep (thatā€™s my story and Iā€™m sticking to it,) was looking for Gummyā€™s post and ended up typing ā€œGummyā€ in the search bar šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually think it would be funny if someone turned up in different brands
---
I still havenā€™t quite caught up on my sleep (thatā€™s my story and Iā€™m sticking to it,) was looking for Gummyā€™s post and ended up typing ā€œGummyā€ in the search bar šŸ¤­
Or find some fabric with a print theyā€™d go mad for, like highland cows wearing trans flags or some shite, and make your own Popsy. When they fawn over it, tell them itā€™s a special design only for Cherishā€™s inner circle and then pretend youā€™ve said too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
All out faves are out today. I just fund Gummy hilarious. She's so dull and stupid.

I think Vlad lives in the countryside, the sheep and her house looks like it has beams. Probably in a castle, as she is a Queen
---
Is Tim wearing walking boots with a dress ? He's in the middle of Lindon not bagging a Munro FFS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Tim wearing walking boots with a dress ? He's in the middle of Lindon not bagging a Munro FFS
Has Tim ever worn anything OTHER than hiking boots with his dresses? That and "purple" and "organ" are his USPs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Hope JL is OK. She hasn't told us if the neck of her dress is gapey or not in her weekly wheel spin dress and cardigan essay.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Queen Vlad changed her beautiful colourful clip in hair pieces? Were they blue and now they are a pinky blond?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh do duck off you oversharing gummy twit. Weā€™ve seen these pictures about 2 thousand times already. Youā€™re not interesting or funny, or in fact anything anyone gives a Shiite aboutā€¦
---
Has Queen Vlad changed her beautiful colourful clip in hair pieces? Were they blue and now they are a pinky blond?
Iā€™m thinking she has a complete rainbow of colours, she opens her magical dressing table and the perfect colour just appears ready for her to clip in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thereā€™s a row in the room! Over somebody sharing a post from the ā€œScandily Clad Ladiesā€ group asking about dresses.
Get your popcorn sorted before it all gets deleted šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.