Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally I just enjoy a read here but this has really narked me! Surely this is a typo on sizing?! If not then Popsy really need to be more accountable for this ridiculous vanity sizing. Is this how they keep their customers? Tapping into women's insecurities about what size they actually are by allowing them to be a completely different size in their brand?

No disrespect to this woman. Maybe what shes wearing is making here appear more chunky than she claims? Thoughts?
If she’s a 12 I’m a 0

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is worse, wedding or funeral? Have to say this poster doesn’t know whether to go with happy face or sad face. She’s ended up with a smirk.
At least it’s about as tasteful as a Popsy gets I suppose! Now if she was wearing a dead badger print to a funeral, I’d have a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Birkenpops

They're tit and I felt the blisters of that cheap crap on top cutting in already.
For the love of god do not compare them to Birkenstocks. I shall have to burn my birks in case anyone thinks they’re popsy shite.

They really are releasing anything and everything and hoping something sticks, aren’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Birkenstocks are great, so comfy but also expensive. Popsy equivalents won't work! It's like saying the rainbow boots are like DMs, they really aren't 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whaaat in the correction shoe hell are THESE?!
I once made the mistake of buying fake Birkenstocks from Primark and my legs were wrecked for weeks due to the lack of support they offered. These look of similar tit quality but I bet will be waay more expensive than Primani. Their legs will be fucked but they won't care because of all the sympathy likes they will get posing with their new walking sticks Timmy style.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s a dingy turquoise colour which makes the cheap polyester fabric even more obvious than usual. Surely if you’re doing a tarot theme you’d go for darker purple or black tones? It looks like something from an indoor market clothes stall.
Joanie does a Tarot card dress and has done for a while; the base colour is black.

Reactions: 4
Those don't actually look like Birkenstocks. Just cheap sandals. They'll rub and give them blisters and the base of them don't look supportive enough. Have they given a price point yet?

I bought the wedge heels last year from Popsy - wouldn't want to walk a long distance in them but they're the kind of shoes you wear in the evening in summer to walk to a local bar or restaurant. Not hiking in them anyway, so they're fine. I got them reduced though.

Reactions: 5
What is their business plan? How are they making all these skews of products and dresses constantly. Literally just flinging any shite together and selling it. I understand these idiots are buying it but are they gonna continue on at this rate forever?
Their brand is so weird.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.