Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the dress I had a momentary laspe of taste on! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฑ
To be fair, that dress isnโ€™t bad at all and I reckon it would look nice on someone it fitted properly, sans the polo neck!
---
What is their business plan? How are they making all these skews of products and dresses constantly. Literally just flinging any shite together and selling it. I understand these idiots are buying it but are they gonna continue on at this rate forever?
Their brand is so weird.
I canโ€™t see it lasting longterm. It seems to solely rely on multiple new pattern prints every week and relying on the โ€œsneak peaksโ€ to drum up hype. I honestly thought they would have evolved by now but instead they are randomly increasing their product range.
Instead of so many styles done in one print and so many in another, why not have less new prints and do them in all dress shapes. They also seem to re-stock making their product lines huge. Would it not be better to do limited prints that donโ€™t come back?

Reactions: 10
With the amount of new prints each week they are fast fashion- no better than boohoo really

Reactions: 10
I just spotted the Birkenpops, did she take them straight off Gulliver? Theyโ€™re enormous!

Reactions: 4
Normally I just enjoy a read here but this has really narked me! Surely this is a typo on sizing?! If not then Popsy really need to be more accountable for this ridiculous vanity sizing. Is this how they keep their customers? Tapping into women's insecurities about what size they actually are by allowing them to be a completely different size in their brand?

No disrespect to this woman. Maybe what shes wearing is making here appear more chunky than she claims? Thoughts?
I'm smaller than that (but have a spare tyre) & have worn size 14 Popsy. I'm not sure I believe her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.