Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peekatcho

I don’t think he has…not sure he has the wherewithall to up and leave. Can only assume something else has gone wrong in Gummyland. Maybe she has realised number 1 son is not a gourmet chef after all 😂🌽🌽

in other news, I am being sucked in again by the kaftans and £24 doesn’t seem too unreasonably priced 🤪
Re the kaftan/cover up thing ...I'm being sucked in to it too 😞 I've deliberately avoided looking too closely at them. I've not had a holiday abroad since 2008 and I already swim in a CDR swim dress which covers all rolls but would be too warm in the sun I think. Or am I trying to justify buying a cover up???? Any help on other places to get something either nicer or cheaper is welcome because I honestly have no idea.
Easter hugs to those who want or need one. If you don't then bugger off 🤣🤣🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 3

boojange

VIP Member
Just think of how much you would stink in the armpit region, after 30 minutes of wearing

I went right off it when I thought of Greasey Greg and Sandra Pigeontoes!
---
Or how some dowdy bore will seek you out, thrust their hands in the pockets of their bobbled frumpery and blare "Popsy in the wild" at you.

This gives me the fear! I would run away!

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Is saying “it’s” when you mean “is” a regional thing? I’ve never seen/heard that before.
I think it's just someone with literacy or typing issues - there are other mistakes in there too. English might not be their first language looking at her other posts.

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Well that was enlightening! I was on holiday when that was in question (which happened in August last year so goodness knows how she “just found out about it” unless she’s gone through every single post since day 1) and now I’m very amused!
unless of course more than one person has felt aggressive in response to a Poopser and there’s a more recent incident…
---
Also, what kind of shit stirrer friend tells their mate they’ve been slagged off on tattle?!
I can't find it by googling 🙈 any clues on who it is or what number post on what thread?

Miggsy

Why are so many of them wearing these horrible sweaty monstrosities on hot holidays abroad?

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
I was bored and went looking for the sneak peek post that Wendy usually does, but it seems it was different this week and Popsy posted it themselves apparently as a one off. You could actually see the whole dress hung on a door. Which is more helpful than Wendy’s screenshots of Cherish peeking behind fabric!

Wendy’s slightly sniffy reply to this lady saying it was a better way of doing it made me chuckle!
I'm with Wendy on this one... But I don't think that Cherish wants to do that, because what they want is people tuning in to the lives to boost the FoMO and pressure to buy. Wendy does the screenshots as well as anyone possibly could, but there would be no reason popsy HQ couldn't put out full length pictures sooner in the week, except that only releasing studio photos the day before doesn't give people time to think if they really want them.

I still have Popsy dresses and do wear them fairly often but I'm not tempted at all by the new ones, I have been looking at a couple of Joanie dresses and seen they have a sale on so would rather get a slightly more expensive dress that actually fits really well and looks great on several people I follow on Instagram!

Islawight

Chatty Member
I only pop into this thread once in a while so sorry if this has been discussed but have to say something about the woman with a baby who uses some ridiculous flying saucer eye filter!! She looks like a cartoon character! How can she think that looks normal?!

I was questioning myself over it so checked her profile and in any pic taken by herself she has completely normal size eyes lol
The Disney filter mum! Ridiculous