Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glittrpi

I just spotted the Birkenpops, did she take them straight off Gulliver? They’re enormous!

Reactions: 4

R_M

Can we talk about the coverups - why is the V so high? Some of the ladies wearing them don't look comfortable at all.

Reactions: 3
Have people seen Carolina Dress Room on FB? More polyester but again great prints at times.
Worth having a look at Cheeky Little Magpie- cheaper than plopsy and some nice prints.

I’ve not heard good things about CDR’s customer service so am not keen to try them myself x

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
I am sure she would be bursting to tell us if he was in hospital. Unless she’s finally decided to stop sharing everything but her family’s bowel movements!

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
I don't want to diminish anyone's struggles but Red Bob has a thing on Popsy saying TW TTC. I know people are having babies later in life but being blunt, she looks like her eggs would already be cooked? Thought she was about 50.

Think she turned 40 last year. That’s when she became Red Bob 😝

• Wow

Bennington12

I feel I need to join F&Fs again so I know who you are all referring too but equally I’m not sure if I can do it to myself 🙉😂 I still owe a few popsys so I am technically legit 🤪

• Haha

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
Maya Forstater looked to be wearing a popsy while supporting Allison Bailey at her trial yesterday. Double dare someone to go and post a pic on the group saying “dunno who this woman is but POPSY IN THE WILD!” and watch Danielle have conniptions 🤪

NB it didn’t particularly suit her. Sorry, Maya.
I'd be surprised if Danielle even knows who Maya is!