Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
There are different types of nightwear, the “peach fuzz” ones are definitely different to any of the dresses. I was bought some and didn’t realise the material was actually like touching a peach, it’s kind of furry… which makes me cringe.
---

I think they mean current screenshots of posts so they can see why people think SFSATCFW has done one.
There's one in the last couple of pages of the previous thread. I assume it's her 3 sons in the photo and no pictures of her husband so that's why people wonder about the 'hubby' going awol

Reactions: 4

Miggsy

Why did I waste 5 mins of my life on that video?

And where were they all sleeping before? Do the kids share a bed?

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
Toothache is the only time I’ve ever cried on the phone to 111. Good job I did really as I had an abscess that was about to go septic…

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I think Matthew looks fairly harmless tbh. Probably a bit of a geeky loner judging by his cabinet of toys anime figurines.
---
Ha just came here to say my timeline has been invaded by new bloke in a dress! The toys on the floor not sure if it worse if he has kids or if they’re his?
That slumped puppet was a total jump scare at first 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Did anyone see the post in the Pockets group about a woman who clicked a popsy link in an email she'd received and the link took her to another person's account - details visible too.

It looks like it's been deleted - I wanted to know whether the breach of GDPR had been reported etc

I took screenshots by the way...
What’s this about? they actually shared someone’s details??
---
Bored Having a bit of fun with AI again. See if you can think of the words I used to draw these potential Poppettes.
Words used. Polyester, freaks, frumpy, badly fitting?

• Haha

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Hey! I’m new here and kinda found this by accident (looking for the true crime threads!) but sooooo glad I did. Had a good chuckle reading over the last few pages.
I used to be in the Popsy F&F group a few years back but it got so weird and cult like. Wasn’t a fan of the toxic positivity either. It seems it has only got worse over time 🙉 I’m amazed they are still going to be honest given how much they cost vs how terrible the quality is!
Welcome, welcome!

When I discovered these threads totally by accident I really enjoyed going back and reading up on the characters!

• Haha

Bennington12

Forgive me tattlers… I have sinned. I am today, for the first time in years, wearing a popsy 😬 In my slight defence it is an old one. I kinda forgot I had it to be honest. It’s not really that bobbled either 🤭

• Haha