Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doll Parts

Any news on Tim? I've been on holiday and I'm too lazy to read back the last couple of weeks.

Reactions: 4

Droosie123

VIP Member
Forgive me tattlers for I am about to sin. Seriously tempted by one of the dresses …argh! 🙊
Go there, I have but the cotton ones are best and the wrap ones also look better.

Editing to add I’ve just ordered two Joe Brown dresses and a Monsoon one. As a bigger lady I struggle sometimes bit having hauled a cotton JB one from the back of the wardrobe the other day I am loving it compared to the cotton Popsy.

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Highlights from the last thread…

We discussed the over abundance of very poorly poopsies (hence the amazing thread title!) and explanations ranged from the charitable (the dresses are easy to wear for those with chronic illnesses, there are overlaps among oversharing tendencies and neurodiversity, and co morbidities of certain illnesses with same) to the less charitable (attention seeking can be pursued through wearing toddler clothes with dinosaurs on, and fabricating illnesses equally). Tattlers found both arguments persuasive.

Cardi J and SIBWMN had a set-to, where Nik passively aggressively mailed a dress to Cardi J that she’d attempted to bag in a FB stock sell off. As she doesn’t have any money, Cardi denied actually wanting the dress, which she hadn’t paid for, and we speculated over the robustness of the data policies that meant Nik has access to Cardi’s address from previous interactions…the prospect of Nik demanding money with menaces hovered between being entertaining and terrifying. Opinion was divided about whether this or her innovative styling of pink espadrilles with black opaque tights was more distressing.

The disappearance of Timberly concerned the Poopsies not at all, and it was left to tattlers to have the odd mither over his absence, which must sting 🤣

Manielle made another appearance that had nothing whatsoever to do with popsy dresses, and shared photos of him flailing in a puddle dressed in a mermaid tail. The poopsies cooed over his bravery, while tattlers mithered over the male pattern baldness and the general relevance of it all.

Poopsy HQ may have been attempting to manipulate their Trustpilot scores by offering bribes rewards for good reviews, which would have gone better had they not also asked a bunch of people who’d been banned from F&F for joining a rival Facebook group, some of whom were happy to update the ICO on Poopsy‘s data retention practices (See also above with SIBWM Nik)

Queen Vlad graced us with a photo that sadly was a bit of a jump scare. Tattlers thanked her and urged her to pick a better angle, rediscover the mad filters and/or bring back the toddler sized bunny and delightful sheep.

Peter entered the chat, posting photos of himself staring severely down the barrel of the lens looking like your fourth form maths teacher dressed in his wife’s offcasts. Poopsies assured him he looked “fabulous” 🤔

Gummy overshared (shocking I know) about her husbands “man problems” and the less said about that the better.

Coats were released into the wild, some of them had dinosaurs on them and the fashion gods wept.

Then there was something else about some influencers and air fryers that I didn’t understand 😂

Nazi count: zero, which is an improvement from the last thread, at least.
I agree the popsy cult is ridiculous but can we please not be transphobic. I don't see how it is relevant. I think it is ok to critique something problematic leading to people over sharing and spending money they don't have, but can't see how being transphobic about Danielle is in anyway appropriate.

Blurp

VIP Member
It’s a dingy turquoise colour which makes the cheap polyester fabric even more obvious than usual. Surely if you’re doing a tarot theme you’d go for darker purple or black tones? It looks like something from an indoor market clothes stall.
Joanie does a Tarot card dress and has done for a while; the base colour is black.

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Omg the mouth thing took over for me, I’m not sure I really listening to any of it as I was transfixed waiting for her to close her mouth! 😂
God yes, plus SATCSFW looks extremely uncomfortable throughout the whole video - feel a bit sorry for him if I'm honest!

• Haha

princesssparklepants

I realise this is Tara/CDR/Miss Society rather than Popsy but I can't help but be amused at the latest happenings there too as well as Popsy. I can't help but wonder if things are not well behind the scenes as the prices are ridiculous now and people are not happy with the way things are going or the pre orders way of ordering. Said preorders ALWAYS have issues, be it design, not arriving, delays or people not getting what they preordered because others jumped in and were given it despite ordering after them.

There appears to be a massive clearance sale these past couple of weeks that's continuing now. A friend of mine asked me if I'd heard anything because she said she placed four orders just over a week ago as she wanted the larger hooded blankets for herself, her partner and her mother in law and the 'rules' were one blanket per order at £20 each.

Order 1/ Arrived only 2/3rds of it (hooded blanket missing obv!) and a god-awful dress in place of a leggings lucky dip. According to CDR the blanket has been sent as a second parcel (with no mention of this on the invoice or via a message!) and will arrive soon (they did give a tracking number but it hasn't moved since it was dropped off). The message she got back from asking about this was really quite abrupt saying she should check her invoice as it would be on there. It isn't.)

Order 2/ Says insufficient postage was paid and that there will be a surcharge.

Order 3/ Larger order, no blanket but multiple items of lucky dips (god knows why she continued to place this order when she knows of old and has experienced them yet again). It has been dispatched but I strongly suspect it will also be insufficent postage purely because that much polyester will weigh more than the 2kg it was charged as (only postage option available... you'd think they'd have sorted it out before now!)

Order 4/ As yet not dispatched despite being ordered a week ago. What's the betting it's either been missed or is not in stock.

There's SO many complaints on trustpilot about the same issues and also in the group that things haven't arrived of those stupid preorders that should have arrived a good month or more ago for the poor people who ordered and it's THEM who are having to chase either the dress or their refund as noone is getting in touch with them. I wonder if there's trouble brewing?

• Wow

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
That gofundme is shocking. Completely inappropriate. Her son has posted in the gofundme comments saying he has to wait 13 days to withdraw the money - so obviously his mother bought it for him today, so had £300 at her disposal. Appalling.
Says she’s used a credit card and will pay off the original bike and new one when funds clear

• Wow
  • Angry