Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the tiny violins outā€¦ā€¦

Sorry Iā€™m in a bad mood today šŸ˜‚
Very much giving ā€œyou ok, hun?ā€ vibes
---
A grown man with a room full of kids toys! Creepy enough without the fact he's dressed like a young girl.
Heā€™s the type that peeves over the Japanese school girls/kawaii vibes as it seems to be the look heā€™s going for

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the post in the Pockets group about a woman who clicked a popsy link in an email she'd received and the link took her to another person's account - details visible too.

It looks like it's been deleted - I wanted to know whether the breach of GDPR had been reported etc

I took screenshots by the way...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see the post in the Pockets group about a woman who clicked a popsy link in an email she'd received and the link took her to another person's account - details visible too.

It looks like it's been deleted - I wanted to know whether the breach of GDPR had been reported etc

I took screenshots by the way...
Whatā€™s this about? they actually shared someoneā€™s details??
---
Bored Having a bit of fun with AI again. See if you can think of the words I used to draw these potential Poppettes.
Words used. Polyester, freaks, frumpy, badly fitting?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[
@MotorheadLife

Yup! The poster said that she had access to address and phone number of someone else!

Edited because I messed up the quote and to add second redacted screen shot
Bloody hell. Imagine if you are a vulnerable woman (as a lot in the group seem to be) and your details were sent to someone like Alan!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Absolutely no point posting this in a dress group other than to brag. I'm glad the most liked comment is calling out her daughter for being judgey.

Talking about bragging parents...we didn't get all the prom pictures and sob stories this year. Have Popsy been better at blocking posts with pictures of teens and their life stories or is it not yet prom season everywhere?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Absolutely no point posting this in a dress group other than to brag. I'm glad the most liked comment is calling out her daughter for being judgey.

Talking about bragging parents...we didn't get all the prom pictures and sob stories this year. Have Popsy been better at blocking posts with pictures of teens and their life stories or is it not yet prom season everywhere?
duck it, I'm judgey and I think her daughter's a dick.
(I'm on one tonight, sorry šŸ˜¬)
---
Also, getting 'house points' are surely for effort, not high attainers.
Neville Longbottom got loads. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.