Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see someone has come up with the idea of posting a photo of themselves that they say they don't like, and asking others to compliment them. The need for validation en masse makes my head hurt.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I see someone has come up with the idea of posting a photo of themselves that they say they don't like, and asking others to compliment them. The need for validation en masse makes my head hurt.
It would be alright if they were telling the truth but they're constantly telling vulnerable insecure people that they look great when they look like a bulldozer dragged them backwards through an explosion at Mothercare.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Your beliefs are not everybody's beliefs, boo.

I'm not derailing this to get my ear chewed off by the "gender critical" squad. I just want to point out that not everybody here shares this belief. And that's okay.
of course. But even if you believe D is a woman, it is not transphobic for someone else not to agree and to believe that D remains a man. And one who does not remotely pass as feminine at that.
---
I agree @Fillyjonk . I think saying things like that is actually unkind.
Calling a man a man is “unkind”?

ignore me candytuft I’m being dense. I blame Covid!!

Reactions: 11
Ha just came here to say my timeline has been invaded by new bloke in a dress! The toys on the floor not sure if it worse if he has kids or if they’re his?
I had a nosey at their profile. Their profile pictures are like spoofs of the Popsy characters. These reminded me of crazy door lady, ballerina leg lady and weird edits lady. They also have the obligatory badly coloured hair so they will fit right in!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think Manielle having a fetish and wanting to work with vulnerable young people "unkind", no, actually downright dangerous and disgusting, but that's just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It would be alright if they were telling the truth but they're constantly telling vulnerable insecure people that they look great when they look like a bulldozer dragged them backwards through an explosion at Mothercare.
My apologies. I was responding to this post x

Reactions: 2
I had a nosey at their profile. Their profile pictures are like spoofs of the Popsy characters. These reminded me of crazy door lady, ballerina leg lady and weird edits lady. They also have the obligatory badly coloured hair so they will fit right in!
Snag tights too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fetish in plain sight 🤢 how anyone can insist this specimen is a woman is beyond me.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
As a person with ADHD, I really hate this “I’m ADHD so poor financial decisions are A-OK because it’s just another cute little quirk that comes with my AdHd BrAiN”.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
As a person with ADHD, I really hate this “I’m ADHD so poor financial decisions are A-OK because it’s just another cute little quirk that comes with my AdHd BrAiN”.
Discovered Popsy 2 weeks ago yet already got a top contributor badge 🙄
Fetish in plain sight 🤢 how anyone can insist this specimen is a woman is beyond me.
stuffing a bra full of socks a la Dick Emery makes them soooo feminine too (one for the oldies there)

Oh and dentist lady has had the offending tooth extractor, no video this time, just pic of swollen face, seems like Sandra took offence and removed earlier post

Reactions: 12
Another one who is So QuIrKy and will use a real condition as an excuse. Like the ones who say “I hide my parcels from my husband LOL IL SO FUNNY!”

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How much would all that have cost??

Reactions: 5
I bet this person has brightly coloured hair. (I’m not on the group anymore so can’t check!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I'm ADHD" instead of "I have ADHD" tells you everything you need to know. This person has made it their whole personality and thinks it's a super-cute way to explain poor life choices. I bet they don't even have a formal diagnosis and went off criteria from some random they saw on a dancing TikTok video.

Reactions: 23
To be fair, I’d say ADHD was more my whole personality BEFORE I was medicated for it. Now I have brain space to have a personality 🎉

I do side eye people when it’s literally the first think they mention about themselves though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Buying copius amounts of frumpy horrible crap you can't afford to be able to brag on a Facebook group is the sign of some kind of condition, but not ADHD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.