Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet this person has brightly coloured hair. (I’m not on the group anymore so can’t check!)
Nope, but a ✅ for thick qUirKy NHS specs and a ✅ for "unschooling".
---
To be fair, I’d say ADHD was more my whole personality BEFORE I was medicated for it. Now I have brain space to have a personality 🎉

I do side eye people when it’s literally the first think they mention about themselves though.
I wonder if she is self diagnosed, as this seems to be another requisite of identifying in the Popsy group. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first thing that you tell people about yourself?

Reactions: 12
"I'm ADHD" instead of "I have ADHD" tells you everything you need to know. This person has made it their whole personality and thinks it's a super-cute way to explain poor life choices. I bet they don't even have a formal diagnosis and went off criteria from some random they saw on a dancing TikTok video.
I was going to say exactly this - I never hear anyone with diagnosed ADHD saying "I'm ADHD"

So how much does all that cost do we think?

20 dresses, 4 cardigans, Mary Janes, 7 longpops, 4 footless tights, PJs, bag, and raincoat?

That's not ADHD that's actual insanity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was going to say exactly this - I never hear anyone with diagnosed ADHD saying "I'm ADHD"

20 dresses, 4 cardigans, Mary Janes, 7 longpops, 4 footless tights, PJs, bag, and raincoat?

That’s a LOT of polyester- surely it’s a very expensive fire risk?! That’s got to be around of over £1000 surely?! I couldn’t justify spending almost £50 on a polyester dress that bobbles in seconds and my sweat is guaranteed to stick to like tit to a shoe sole- nope!

ADHD isn’t influencing her highly flammable wardrobe… some other craziness is for sure…. Polyester joy?!

Reactions: 7

About £1200, hopefully all paid in full and not on credit

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We're forever wearing bobbles
Get the tiny violins out……

Sorry I’m in a bad mood today 😂
I'm weak at that photo. Must be a hard job working out which print is the ugliest and frumpiest to suit your ugly, frumpy customer base.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
---
I see someone has come up with the idea of posting a photo of themselves that they say they don't like, and asking others to compliment them. The need for validation en masse makes my head hurt.
This - we don't walk around the streets, going up to strangers asking them to tell us we look nice, I don't know why people do it online. My husband said (about an influencer we sort of know) that people never used to go around showing printed photos of themselves to strangers, how is it that people now treat that as a job when they can post photos of themselves online instead? It's just as weird!

*going back to lurking now*

Reactions: 15
I had a nosey at their profile. Their profile pictures are like spoofs of the Popsy characters. These reminded me of crazy door lady, ballerina leg lady and weird edits lady. They also have the obligatory badly coloured hair so they will fit right in!

A grown man with a room full of kids toys! Creepy enough without the fact he's dressed like a young girl.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Don't you pop a blanket over yourself? Or are they shite picnic blankets (useful for spotting the twats to avoid sitting near in the park, I suppose)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like I’m guessing quite a few on this thread I’ve downloaded Patrick’s book and I’m already half way through.

It’s absolutely fascinating, he would be completely horrified to think that Poopettes were holding him up as an idol. You do not or should not need a closet full of polyester tat to make you happy. You are playing in to the hands of the rich (Sandra) who will never truly reward you for your devotion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.