Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly running out of ideas judging by today’s “FRIDAY FUN” post asking to see photos of your childhood fashion sense vs now. I’m struggling to see the difference between some of the pics, assume they’re on the hunt for new toddler fashion to flog to the faithful.
IMG_5820.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a look at the popsy stuff second hand

I haven't seen stuff this shapeless and fire friendly since cdr

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clearly running out of ideas judging by today’s “FRIDAY FUN” post asking to see photos of your childhood fashion sense vs now. I’m struggling to see the difference between some of the pics, assume they’re on the hunt for new toddler fashion to flog to the faithful.
View attachment 2980889
Cherish was outright asking for print ideas a while ago and there were all sorts of tit ideas like trains (for old Timtimminy).

Reactions: 3
IMG_3416.jpeg
I I am genuinely concerned about the women of Popsy. Imagine being this person. No wonder they need a dress decorated with rainbows if this is the thoughts they have to contend with.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well, obviously it's not about the car but how sad for these women that the only place they have to go to talk about what's bothering them is a promotional vehicle for selling crap dresses.

The woman with the product aversion needs to ask for the Brian Molko special, just long enough to tuck behind her ears. Hopefully she doesn't have issues with machinery noises and can point a hairdryer at it for 5 minutes.

And with kindness, sometimes you just have to put your issues to one side and get on and deal with the world as it exists. I get it, life is challenging, but ffs be a grownup.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I share your concern, this was a poster asking for hairstyle advice, perhaps Sandra needs to expand in to cutlery next
View attachment 2982711
Oh there definitely needs to be a blanket ban on people giving hairstyle advice in the Popsy group after that poor lady who got the awful haircut a while back (previously discussed on here).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
CardyJ has just popped up on my tiktok showing off her range of cardys and dresses. She cut her head off on every pic but its defo her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it highly amusing how pissed off Wendy sounds in her Sunday night posts now about using door photos? It makes me laugh every week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh there definitely needs to be a blanket ban on people giving hairstyle advice in the Popsy group after that poor lady who got the awful haircut a while back (previously discussed on here).
I'm now laughing at that hair cut all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.