Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no point posting this in a dress group other than to brag. I'm glad the most liked comment is calling out her daughter for being judgey.

Talking about bragging parents...we didn't get all the prom pictures and sob stories this year. Have Popsy been better at blocking posts with pictures of teens and their life stories or is it not yet prom season everywhere?
What does the daughter think shes viewed as then? 😬

Reactions: 9
Absolutely no point posting this in a dress group other than to brag. I'm glad the most liked comment is calling out her daughter for being judgey.

Talking about bragging parents...we didn't get all the prom pictures and sob stories this year. Have Popsy been better at blocking posts with pictures of teens and their life stories or is it not yet prom season everywhere?
I think proms might be next month - ones near me are, anyway x

Reactions: 3
Have people seen Carolina Dress Room on FB? More polyester but again great prints at times.

Reactions: 1
Have people seen Carolina Dress Room on FB? More polyester but again great prints at times.
That looks on shakey ground, I believe, looking as though they are going into administration.

Edited to add: if it's not true, I guess posts like this won't help but please do your research before ordering 🙂

• Wow
That looks on shakey ground, I believe, looking as though they are going into administration.

Edited to add: if it's not true, I guess posts like this won't help but please do your research before ordering 🙂
I've had 2 dresses this calendar year, one came quickly, the other took a whole!

I think they aren't great at managing the pre orders and I have no idea how you'd ever return something but they are very comfy and flattering and don't bobble 😊

Reactions: 1
@MotorheadLife

Yup! The poster said that she had access to address and phone number of someone else!

Edited because I messed up the quote and to add second redacted screen shot
Lol That’s not Popsy’s fault. It looks like someone else has been logged into her laptop and not logged out or she’s entered a saved auto-input email address and clicked continue. She must have deleted the post when she realised.

Reactions: 2
Lol That’s not Popsy’s fault. It looks like someone else has been logged into her laptop and not logged out or she’s entered a saved auto-input email address and clicked continue. She must have deleted the post when she realised.
Weird that she didn’t just recognise the name of the person and just reset the login dets then, if they’re using the same device

Worth having a look at Cheeky Little Magpie- cheaper than plopsy and some nice prints.

I’ve not heard good things about CDR’s customer service so am not keen to try them myself x

There’s a lady posted a photo of herself in a long plain navy Popsy today and she actually looks lovely

Reactions: 7
Why are so many of them wearing these horrible sweaty monstrosities on hot holidays abroad?
I have some Popsy dresses (what can I say, I like the toddler look) but I will not wear in the UK in hot weather. Currently in Florida & melting in high 90s humidity, no chance I would wear them here.
---
Honestly anybody who is able to press record and film themself crying clearly has peace of mind enough to not be in the depths of despair or terrible pain. It's pure attention seeking.
I kinda get what you're saying, though I think it speaks of mental health fragility. When I have awful migraines I can't even pick up my phone.
---
Worth having a look at Cheeky Little Magpie- cheaper than plopsy and some nice prints.

I’ve not heard good things about CDR’s customer service so am not keen to try them myself x
I only buy off Vinted tbh. I don't have many but I do like Disney prints or retro cartoons/films.

Last edited:
I had a lazy scroll through the page today. Puddleducks toes were out on show. It maybe some time before I look again 😜

• Haha
This lady is “over the moon” with their vinted purchase from last week. Bet the item description was ‘hardly worn’…
IMG_0725.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The patterns look like something they've bought on the Design Bundles website and had someone print on the lowest grade fabric option.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.