Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly anybody who is able to press record and film themself crying clearly has peace of mind enough to not be in the depths of despair or terrible pain. It's pure attention seeking.
It is. I had horrendous toothache years ago, there’s no way you could face mucking about with your camera and posting on Facebook

Reactions: 7
And the comments on the cock in frock dress are utterly nauseating. He does not look lovely, he looks like what he is, an unattractive man in a cheaply made bobbly polyester dress

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone posted on Pockets and Petticoats (or whatever it’s called) about the bloke in a dress but it’s gone again. Something along the lines of “oh god, another one. Let’s see how long this one lasts”

I was trying to read the comments but I think it got pulled as the comments wouldn’t load.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Highlights from the last thread…

We discussed the over abundance of very poorly poopsies (hence the amazing thread title!) and explanations ranged from the charitable (the dresses are easy to wear for those with chronic illnesses, there are overlaps among oversharing tendencies and neurodiversity, and co morbidities of certain illnesses with same) to the less charitable (attention seeking can be pursued through wearing toddler clothes with dinosaurs on, and fabricating illnesses equally). Tattlers found both arguments persuasive.

Cardi J and SIBWMN had a set-to, where Nik passively aggressively mailed a dress to Cardi J that she’d attempted to bag in a FB stock sell off. As she doesn’t have any money, Cardi denied actually wanting the dress, which she hadn’t paid for, and we speculated over the robustness of the data policies that meant Nik has access to Cardi’s address from previous interactions…the prospect of Nik demanding money with menaces hovered between being entertaining and terrifying. Opinion was divided about whether this or her innovative styling of pink espadrilles with black opaque tights was more distressing.

The disappearance of Timberly concerned the Poopsies not at all, and it was left to tattlers to have the odd mither over his absence, which must sting 🤣

Manielle made another appearance that had nothing whatsoever to do with popsy dresses, and shared photos of him flailing in a puddle dressed in a mermaid tail. The poopsies cooed over his bravery, while tattlers mithered over the male pattern baldness and the general relevance of it all.

Poopsy HQ may have been attempting to manipulate their Trustpilot scores by offering bribes rewards for good reviews, which would have gone better had they not also asked a bunch of people who’d been banned from F&F for joining a rival Facebook group, some of whom were happy to update the ICO on Poopsy‘s data retention practices (See also above with SIBWM Nik)

Queen Vlad graced us with a photo that sadly was a bit of a jump scare. Tattlers thanked her and urged her to pick a better angle, rediscover the mad filters and/or bring back the toddler sized bunny and delightful sheep.

Peter entered the chat, posting photos of himself staring severely down the barrel of the lens looking like your fourth form maths teacher dressed in his wife’s offcasts. Poopsies assured him he looked “fabulous” 🤔

Gummy overshared (shocking I know) about her husbands “man problems” and the less said about that the better.

Coats were released into the wild, some of them had dinosaurs on them and the fashion gods wept.

Then there was something else about some influencers and air fryers that I didn’t understand 😂

Nazi count: zero, which is an improvement from the last thread, at least.
I agree the popsy cult is ridiculous but can we please not be transphobic. I don't see how it is relevant. I think it is ok to critique something problematic leading to people over sharing and spending money they don't have, but can't see how being transphobic about Danielle is in anyway appropriate.

I agree the popsy cult is ridiculous but can we please not be transphobic. I don't see how it is relevant. I think it is ok to critique something problematic leading to people over sharing and spending money they don't have, but can't see how being transphobic about Danielle is in anyway appropriate.
what’s “transphobic” about the comments about Danielle? He is a man who says he’s a woman however does not pass in any way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So the dresses are ridiculous but me, in Scotland, calling a man a man is..... transphobic? A crime? Nah.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
someone has asked if Popsy is sufficient for a wedding with a formal dress code. Why are people telling her yes? Popsy is not formal wear in any way shape or form.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Telling Tattle not to be transphobic is like telling the sun not to set. Easiest just to ignore it.

Reactions: 9
NPR - trigger warning, mentions books in a weird position.

Why has she got her books this way round? Why not have them with the spines facing out?

View attachment 2968038
I think there might be 'questionable' titles. Maybe she's an avid reader of Dogging Manuals? 😜🤷🏼‍♀️

Any cringeworthy content on Nik? I just love to dislike her...

• Haha
Toothache is the only time I’ve ever cried on the phone to 111. Good job I did really as I had an abscess that was about to go septic…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Calling a man a man is not transphobic.
Since when is lying a good thing?
Your beliefs are not everybody's beliefs, boo.

I'm not derailing this to get my ear chewed off by the "gender critical" squad. I just want to point out that not everybody here shares this belief. And that's okay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone posted on Pockets and Petticoats (or whatever it’s called) about the bloke in a dress but it’s gone again. Something along the lines of “oh god, another one. Let’s see how long this one lasts”

I was trying to read the comments but I think it got pulled as the comments wouldn’t load.
Aah that must be the post that was ‘deleted’ from P&P 🤭 was curious!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.