Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are so many of them wearing these horrible sweaty monstrosities on hot holidays abroad?

Reactions: 3
Is she saying that after wearing them, if they aren't “dirty” she will put them back in her wardrobe? And then wondering why her wardrobe has a “slight off smell”? Jesus. They walk among us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is she saying that after wearing them, if they aren't “dirty” she will put them back in her wardrobe? And then wondering why her wardrobe has a “slight off smell”? Jesus. They walk among us.
I actually feel a bit sick at the thought of this
Washing the popsies, not because they get dirty but because they made the wardrobe smell… wot? 🤮
Surely it’s the fact that they’ve been worn and put back sweaty in the wardrobe 🤢 You definitely can’t wear polyester twice before washing that’s just asking for smelly clothes and a pongy wardrobe 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
A new bloke in a frock has debuted. He's not made much of an effort. Likes tights, though.
Yuck at the comments...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I am sure the new one, Matthew used to post all the time on either Snags or Carolina Dress Room. I remember the stupid ears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Matthew looks fairly harmless tbh. Probably a bit of a geeky loner judging by his cabinet of toys anime figurines.
---
Ha just came here to say my timeline has been invaded by new bloke in a dress! The toys on the floor not sure if it worse if he has kids or if they’re his?
That slumped puppet was a total jump scare at first 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for the lady with toothache but honestly this trend for posting yourself crying on social media winds me right up!

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for the lady with toothache but honestly this trend for posting yourself crying on social media winds me right up!
Honestly anybody who is able to press record and film themself crying clearly has peace of mind enough to not be in the depths of despair or terrible pain. It's pure attention seeking.

Reactions: 20
Haha I was just coming here to post about the latest transvestite. Wtf does he look like. If women don't suit the dresses men certainly don't.

Gummy looking awful in her latest pics. Why are her tits so flattened?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha just came here to say my timeline has been invaded by new bloke in a dress! The toys on the floor not sure if it worse if he has kids or if they’re his?
The anime collection on display has given me major eye rolls

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.