Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly anybody who is able to press record and film themself crying clearly has peace of mind enough to not be in the depths of despair or terrible pain. It's pure attention seeking.
It is. I had horrendous toothache years ago, there’s no way you could face mucking about with your camera and posting on Facebook

Reactions: 7
And the comments on the cock in frock dress are utterly nauseating. He does not look lovely, he looks like what he is, an unattractive man in a cheaply made bobbly polyester dress

Reactions: 19
Someone posted on Pockets and Petticoats (or whatever it’s called) about the bloke in a dress but it’s gone again. Something along the lines of “oh god, another one. Let’s see how long this one lasts”

I was trying to read the comments but I think it got pulled as the comments wouldn’t load.

Reactions: 14
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I agree the popsy cult is ridiculous but can we please not be transphobic. I don't see how it is relevant. I think it is ok to critique something problematic leading to people over sharing and spending money they don't have, but can't see how being transphobic about Danielle is in anyway appropriate.

what’s “transphobic” about the comments about Danielle? He is a man who says he’s a woman however does not pass in any way.

Reactions: 37
So the dresses are ridiculous but me, in Scotland, calling a man a man is..... transphobic? A crime? Nah.

Reactions: 31
someone has asked if Popsy is sufficient for a wedding with a formal dress code. Why are people telling her yes? Popsy is not formal wear in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 18
Telling Tattle not to be transphobic is like telling the sun not to set. Easiest just to ignore it.

Reactions: 9
NPR - trigger warning, mentions books in a weird position.

Why has she got her books this way round? Why not have them with the spines facing out?

View attachment 2968038
I think there might be 'questionable' titles. Maybe she's an avid reader of Dogging Manuals?

Any cringeworthy content on Nik? I just love to hate her...

Toothache is the only time I’ve ever cried on the phone to 111. Good job I did really as I had an abscess that was about to go septic…

Reactions: 4
Calling a man a man is not transphobic.
Since when is lying a good thing?
Your beliefs are not everybody's beliefs, boo.

I'm not derailing this to get my ear chewed off by the "gender critical" squad. I just want to point out that not everybody here shares this belief. And that's okay.

Aah that must be the post that was ‘deleted’ from P&P was curious!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.