Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of gummy, she's oversharing about a day out to see a local production of the little mermaid.
Was Danielle starring in it?
---
I think I can guess! He is hugely against over consumption, synthetic fabrics and poor quality clothing- I think Popsy would safely tick all those boxes🤣

*Huge Patrick fan here, really fancy reading his book.
Reading it currently- bit heavy in places but such a good insight into how we've ended up feeling that we need so much and to replace thimgs so often.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Was Danielle starring in it?
---

Reading it currently- bit heavy in places but such a good insight into how we've ended up feeling that we need so much and to replace thimgs so often.
Popsy definitely would be his idea of mass produced synthetic shite!

His book is on my wish list for audible, will buy it next I think. I feel uncomfortable with consumerism but also can’t stay away from shops 🤦🏻‍♀️ FFS! What a conundrum 😆

Reactions: 5
What was Gummy trying to say. I can’t decipher it. Quote flaws? 😂
She posted the other day to say she'd left a comment on SIBWM Nik's post to get a cardigan and Nik said the cardigan has a flaw but she replied to say "that's ok, flaws are just uniqueness ". Apparently Nik liked this comment so said she'd throw something else in with it as an extra. She made it even harder to understand with her latest post. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A sewing bee fan could surely make her own horrible dress out of cotton jersey.

Reactions: 5
NPR - trigger warning, mentions books in a weird position.

Why has she got her books this way round? Why not have them with the spines facing out?

IMG_5436.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.