Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people have no respect for other people’s privacy. Someone posted last week about what to wear to her CLIENT’S PIP tribunal and has posted telling everyone about the outcome.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
These people have no respect for other people’s privacy. Someone posted last week about what to wear to her CLIENT’S PIP tribunal and has posted telling everyone about the outcome.
As long as they get to post a pic of them in a sweaty popsy no fucks are given about anything.

Reactions: 14
The weird ballet pose is back. Why, just why?????

and someone else having a nice Popsy picture actually at their step mums funeral with the coffin is a thing now. What is wrong with these people.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I really had to stop myself writing on that post. Confidentiality means duck all to these stupid polyester dress obsessed bints!!

errr and….. breathe!!!

Reactions: 13
The ballet pose is so last week, this is the new pose for the popsy gang.
I’m not sure the skirt should be put under tension like that, it’s stretched to breaking point 😳

Also, duck you for the mind virus, Popsy, I was in the supermarket after work and someone (an adult) was wearing a toddler raincoat with sunflowers on it and I muttered “Popsy in the Wild” under my breath like a bleeping LUNATIC. I don’t even know it was a Popsy, it just had that vibe!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I came here immediately! Can't read the comments now....! 🤣 All from a post about some TV programme on the Tube and seeing Popsy dresses and turned out to be Red Bob (at the time) and Timmy, what were the chances?!
I ran here in my plastic Popsy sandals when I saw this. I wonder who/why deleted it though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I left the group a while ago. It has been therapeutic. I can still nip in here for an update but I just got fed up of them all.

Reactions: 7