Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2880477

Get a bleedin' grip!

As for thinking Cherish is the designer... 🤣🤣🤣
Designer???? All she does is get some poor pattern designer to stamp a bunch of shite on polyester and then has it made in one of five dress shapes. Even then she’s running out of ideas and was begging the group to throw out stupid suggestions about printing dresses with trains or mermaids or whatever tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy birthday Sandra. As we used to sing at school:

Happy birthday to you
I went to the zoo
In one of your dresses
And I looked like poo poo

(I think I got that right.)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Cherish does anything at all on the design side, it'll be closing her eyes and randomly pointing at an archive of amateur stock prints to pick one, then doing the same process to work out which ugly unflattering shapes they should use.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lot of people say Vicky B isn’t a real fashion designer, but put her next to Sandra and suddenly she looks like Stella McCartney!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dogs have their own gardens?
That print is atrocious 😵💫
---
I can no longer see Frumps & Fetishes. Has Nik done another purge?

---
That print is atrocious 😵💫
---
I can no longer see Frumps & Fetishes. Has Nik done another purge?

Just to add, it looks like another P&P based banishment as I recently commented on a post on there so I guess they're chucking out anybody who refuses to worship at the Popsy altar of polyester.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lucinda would absolutely not wear Popsy. Lucinda is a unique queen and would never follow a cult like this.

Reactions: 3
Omg🤢
Burn them, or I don't know bleach them???
Ah yes. When something gets dirty make sure you leave it on the radiator to dry and really let that stain develop. And then post a photo on a Facebook group, which takes about the same amount of time as sticking them in a machine with a laundry pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 10