Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone actually ever seen an attractive person in the group? does such a thing exist? 😂
The majority look like humanoid thumbs but there are a mere handful who do their makeup well, brush their non-crayon coloured hair, wear their correct bra size and style the dresses nicely. Even then I think they'd look better if they weren't wearing Plopsy, but they do look lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
has anyone actually ever seen an attractive person in the group? does such a thing exist? 😂
Yes, off the top of my head....

DM lady
Door lady
Crazy Irish Ann
Disney eyes lady
Lady who poses in what looks like the eaves of her house but actually isn't a giant

Reactions: 14
The majority look like humanoid thumbs but there are a mere handful who do their makeup well, brush their non-crayon coloured hair, wear their correct bra size and style the dresses nicely. Even then I think they'd look better if they weren't wearing Plopsy, but they do look lovely.
Oh they’d absolutely look amazing if they weren’t in Popsy!

I don’t want to see fatist because I’m not exactly skinny myself, but I’ve noticed all of these clothing cults seem to attract the extremely large lady moreso than any other demographic. Well except the TIMs maybe.

Reactions: 7
Oh they’d absolutely look amazing if they weren’t in Popsy!

I don’t want to see fatist because I’m not exactly skinny myself, but I’ve noticed all of these clothing cults seem to attract the extremely large lady moreso than any other demographic. Well except the TIMs maybe.
I think it’s because there’s so little choice for larger women in mainstream brands. It’s easier to find a stupid quirky dress with hamsters on it than it is to find a normal pair of jeans! I wish someone would start a plus size brand with decent basics.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it’s because there’s so little choice for larger women in mainstream brands. It’s easier to find a stupid quirky dress with hamsters on it than it is to find a normal pair of jeans! I wish someone would start a plus size brand with decent basics.
I'm a size 12 and getting jeans that fits is a nightmare, so I can imagine! It’s just sad because Popsy stuff usually makes them look bigger, older and frumpier than they actually are!

Reactions: 13
They really should start a brand like that. I'm overweight and whilst I fit into mainstream sizes, and have good choice, I really feel for people who can't do this and are limited to sacks; fitted/tailored clothes are so much more flattering, especially on larger body shapes, yet all that seems to be on offer if you're over a 16/18 are floaty items, which would look fantastic on a size 10 with small boobs, or popsy type stuff.

If I win the lottery I'll create a brand as I strongly feel everyone should be able to find flattering clothes that are designed and cut for their shape so they don't need acres of loose fabric or cheap very stretchy jersey to be comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am only speaking for myself here, but when I was bigger (18/20), I liked the stretchy dress vibe. I never bought Popsy though as I hate polyester.

I didn’t feel I should dress in fashionable clothes as it were. I felt fat and horrible and going into H&M, Zara etc wasn’t really an option. I would have to find the biggest size and if that didn’t fit there was no option to size up.

Now I am a lot slimmer I wouldn’t wear those dresses at all. I can go in regular shops and I don’t care if there’s no stretch to an item. When you’re bigger a bit of stretch helps!

I definitely dressed more quirkily the bigger I got.

Reactions: 9
They really should start a brand like that. I'm overweight and whilst I fit into mainstream sizes, and have good choice, I really feel for people who can't do this and are limited to sacks; fitted/tailored clothes are so much more flattering, especially on larger body shapes, yet all that seems to be on offer if you're over a 16/18 are floaty items, which would look fantastic on a size 10 with small boobs, or popsy type stuff.

If I win the lottery I'll create a brand as I strongly feel everyone should be able to find flattering clothes that are designed and cut for their shape so they don't need acres of loose fabric or cheap very stretchy jersey to be comfortable.
There’s a lass I follow on tik tok from Wigan she’s a big lass and she wears some really nice (to me) things just yer basic casual stuff.

I saw someone (on LinkedIn of all places) refer to Popsy, Lucy & Yak, Snag etc as 'dopamine dressing'. So more about how you feel when you look at it/collect or display it/buy it, than what it looks or feels like on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
God the pictures coming through of the correction sandals 🤢
They're so ugly. The espadrilles are absolutely hideous too - the lady wearing them with purple tights needs to be permanently banned from choosing her own outfits.
---
STOP IT RIGHT NOW
What the utter bollockery is wrong with these women? Tights and sandals? duck offff
1000021175.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23