Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beach cover ups are absolutely horrible. They are particularly unflattering on larger bodies as they just look like a top. I’m large too so not fat shaming. I got a much better one from yours clothing last summer
Same. I’m a size 20 and there’s no way I’d go near one!

Reactions: 7
They would be better with a tshirt for a coverup as it would be the same length but without the weird shaping.

The coverups are like moo moos. Can’t get Homer Simpson wearing the floral one out my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
NPR. The name plopsy made me laugh. I used to live in a ground floor flat and could hear everything the neighbours above did, EVERYTHING. Most nights when we had settled into bed we’d hear their toilet seat slam down and the rest 😔 We named them the plopsy. So I’d advise anyone who has neighbours underneath them to be kind and make a tissue hammock.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Polyester beach coverups. Just why. Sandra what are you on… are the faithful buying like mad?

I think so, lots of people saying that they missed them because they sold out so fast.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
State of this outfit. A rainbow dress with clompy black shoes that my grandma would reject for being too frumpy. Who is hand sewing all the dresses while Sandra is on holiday?

IMG_6769.jpeg

I noticed they’re also doing picnic blankets and lunch bags now. And yes, they are also tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The woman grifting for money to replace her son’s bike which he got nicked…. How many popsys would she have to forego to replace it

• Wow
Reactions: 12