Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not letting me upload it normally but u can watch the tiktok Here
Supposedly kris commented talking about how her sister’s bf abused her and literally threw her on the ground, and then her sister deleted the vids. Someone screen recorded it though

Reactions: 3
Not letting me upload it normally but u can watch the tiktok Here
Supposedly kris commented talking about how her sister’s bf abused her and literally threw her on the ground, and then her sister deleted the vids. Someone screen recorded it though
I think Poppy is being dramatic

Everyone saying oh she can stay in bed and be lazy blah blah it’s more than that. She needs to idk wash dishes, do the food shop, do laundry. Yes she can stay in bed all day it’s a pandemic but those are two grown people who aren’t gonna clean up after her. She needs to have a reality check

Reactions: 5
Why was her sister even in the videos she just awkwardly sat there and said nothing? Kirstys boyfriend saying Kirsty begged him not to do the videos but she was sat right there... all a bit weird if you ask me🤔

She uses the mental health card for everything, literally can’t take her seriously when she throws serious phrases around where it benefits her. Who’s sisters’ boyfriend is gonna abuse his girlfriends own little sister pls. She needs to be careful what she says or just don’t say anything at all if you’re not gonna be clear

Reactions: 4
Where is everyone seeing poppy said anything? The video of a fully grown man sitting talking tit about a young girl is weird as duck. He's sat there moaning whiles her sister does absolutely nothing. "Kirsty doesn't want me to do this" okay so why is she sat right next to you posting the videos? sat there looking like a deer in headlights

It’s very strange they have made that video, it’s not like either of them needed to as they don’t have a huge folllowng needing answers. But I can’t help but feel for her sister and the boyfriend because it must be frustrating to see an 18 year old lie in bed all day, take a single insta pic or TikTok and be probably earn more than their combine income they have to actually work for. Her sister worked at topshop so will have lost her job so an element of it was probably jealously because Poppy has it so easy. She thinks she mature but she has NO idea what the real world is like. She’s living in a bubble where she’s gone from college to lockdown to earning more money she’s probably ever known, as someone in her life it would frustrate you to see that. It won’t last forever for her though so I do hope she’s being sensible and saving

Where is everyone seeing poppy said anything? The video of a fully grown man sitting talking tit about a young girl is weird as duck. He's sat there moaning whiles her sister does absolutely nothing. "Kirsty doesn't want me to do this" okay so why is she sat right next to you posting the videos? sat there looking like a deer in headlights
I’m sorry but poppy is of legal age yes she pays rent but the way he was talking she doesn’t do anything. No sister is gonna sit n let a man tell lies about her sister and they’re probs getting a bit of hate from people assuming he abused Poppy. She seems lazy. Yes it’s a pandemic but the way they’re tlaking she doesn’t even do laundry or dishes or cook it can’t be on just them when she probs has more money to n extent

It’s very strange they have made that video, it’s not like either of them needed to as they don’t have a huge folllowng needing answers. But I can’t help but feel for her sister and the boyfriend because it must be frustrating to see an 18 year old lie in bed all day, take a single insta pic or TikTok and be probably earn more than their combine income they have to actually work for. Her sister worked at topshop so will have lost her job so an element of it was probably jealously because Poppy has it so easy. She thinks she mature but she has NO idea what the real world is like. She’s living in a bubble where she’s gone from college to lockdown to earning more money she’s probably ever known, as someone in her life it would frustrate you to see that. It won’t last forever for her though so I do hope she’s being sensible and saving
I totally agree Even w some parents they don’t want their children say at home doing nothing even if they have a high paying job. It’s not about the money it’s about helping out and helping them especially in this time. I know my mum gets frustrated if I haven’t done the damn dishes lol can’t imagine the frustration of being w someone who does literally nothing n I think it’s believe able that she does nothing because she films a lot in bed and she seems quite lazy sns n claims mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Idc if your a millionaire even kim
Kardashian has to wipe up a table or something once in a while ffs

Reactions: 1
I think the sister sat in silence was weird as duck not gonna lie but I can actually imagine Poppy to be that manipulative and nasty girl that goes around spreading lies and stuff about people and everyone believes her because she’s got that good at lying? She’s just that sort and bet she pulls the mental health card as well. And he outed her about seeing Kris in lockdown too and going to london??? Not very social distanced of you Poppy?

so glad i found this thread!
what i’ve wondered for a while is why she is claiming to be a mormon when this is a very very strict religion with rules that she clearly doesn’t follow? for example types of clothing they have to wear and certain beliefs. i had a mormon girl once tell me i’m going to hell for showing my shoulders and that my brother should be burnt to death as he is gay.- u less she’s just in a not so serious branch or the religion i don’t get why she’s saying she follows this belief!
please do educate me on this if i’m wrong , obvs my thought is based off my interaction with others mormons

F01E51BF-29DD-4E39-99CE-45E53C35861B.png
there are 3 parts to it still up on this tiktok account. he basically just says how poppy was really lazy, didn’t help around the house and just sat in bed all day.

My first thought when I saw the videos “I KNEW IT I KNEW SHE WAS A MUSTY witch

I agreed with everything that the sisters bf said,he woke up and decided to tell the facts. She is a lazy entitled little witch. And she decided to throw a strip a move out because people asked her to pull her weight and encourage her to get out of bed?

I feel sad people are tryna cancel the sister. Also can’t half tell Kris has moved himself in.

• Heart
My first thought when I saw the videos “I KNEW IT I KNEW SHE WAS A MUSTY witch

I agreed with everything that the sisters bf said,he woke up and decided to tell the facts. She is a lazy entitled little witch. And she decided to throw a strip a move out because people asked her to pull her weight and encourage her to get out of bed?

I feel sad people are tryna cancel the sister. Also can’t half tell Kris has moved himself in.
That was her plan though. She moved round the corner to him or something. She obvs knew he would be round I find it so strange that couples are like pushing to move in together after a short period of time and by the way her sisters bf describes it she’s dirty. Unless Kris is dirtier. Which I won’t be surprised by

Reactions: 1
It’s really disrespectful to live in someone else’s house and do no work. I’m sorry but there’s no excuse. I think all three of them are weird asf for this. Why are u fighting ur family over social media? Initially I’d say poppy is in the wrong but now they all are.

Reactions: 4
ALL THE VIDS ON THE TIKTOK ACCOUNT @exposed.com09 i didn’t even realise there’s more to it!

there are 3 vids on that account and the sister is sitting in silence in all of them

Where is this video? I can't find anything

ALL THE VIDS ON THE TIKTOK ACCOUNT @exposed.com09 i didn’t even realise there’s more to it!

there are 3 vids on that account and the sister is sitting in silence in all of them
Bit weird she’s silent but I think her bf probs had the main issue w it as he has no connection to poppy. She says he’s like a brother to her but still. As a third party id be more vocal n upset

Bit weird she’s silent but I think her bf probs had the main issue w it as he has no connection to poppy. She says he’s like a brother to her but still. As a third party id be more vocal n upset
Also ‘Kirsty literally begged me not to post this’ - Kirsty sitting there in absolute silence...

Loool everyone in the comments backing Poppy saying oh she’s got mental health ... ok but she still needs to do basic things she can’t off load it on to her sister n her bf she needs basic responsibilities. There’s mother’s who suffer from MH who have to get up and make sure they’re kids are ok and feed them and clean them and support them everyday. Also I love this boyfriend lol call her out on tit everyone knew she was lying about seeing Kris. Wanna bet she claims mental health

• Heart