Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely bleeping not is her apartment in HULL 1.3k a month.... you can get a 2 bed apartment in Manchester for that.... it’s bleeping Hull it’s tit... pretty sure it wasn’t furnished either as she’s saying about how it’s empty cos she hasn’t got all the furniture yet?!?

Reactions: 6
Surely bleeping not is her apartment in HULL 1.3k a month.... you can get a 2 bed apartment in Manchester for that.... it’s bleeping Hull it’s tit... pretty sure it wasn’t furnished either as she’s saying about how it’s empty cos she hasn’t got all the furniture yet?!?
I feel like she didn’t think logically. Tbh she might already have enough money for a years worth of rent rn but also maybe just me but she makes money on insta pics and her pictures are acc awful and boring when neutrals and boring clothes go out of style ... then wat lol I just find her flat one bug rush lol she probs just googled and chose the first link

Reactions: 4
I feel like she didn’t think logically. Tbh she might already have enough money for a years worth of rent rn but also maybe just me but she makes money on insta pics and her pictures are acc awful and boring when neutrals and boring clothes go out of style ... then wat lol I just find her flat one bug rush lol she probs just googled and chose the first link
And she is SO new at this whole influencer life, she could be irrelevant this time next year and have blown her money on rent in an apartment for a year

• Heart
And she is SO new at this whole influencer life, she could be irrelevant this time next year and have blown her money on rent in an apartment for a year
She’s tryna intergeaye to YouTube but I don’t think it’s gonna work out. She’s basic n there’s nothing exciting to her unless she does a collab w a brand or comes out w an edit

Reactions: 1
I live in Hull and I’m genuinely baffled as to where she’s living for her rent to cost that much! We used to have an apartment in old town and that cost £950 which is still pretty steep for Hull!

I live in Hull and I’m genuinely baffled as to where she’s living for her rent to cost that much! We used to have an apartment in old town and that cost £950 which is still pretty steep for Hull!
I can sense a lie lol

Reactions: 2
Literally because then after it she was like ‘so there you go for everyone who thinks I pay £200 rent a month’... it’s all just to show off!
£200 for rent isn’t even bad lol depends where you are I feel like she’s definitely in this for the money she has no genuine interest. She’s probs waiting for free furniture for her place lol. If I was an influencer people can assume whatever they want about my rent lol I’m the one paying if they think it’s 200 that’s fine doesn’t bother me😂😂 it’s not that deep

She could’ve said anything lol she wants to be happy and comfortable or travelling or content w life or w her own business but this twit says married looool
D52F00FA-6AE4-43FA-A5F2-C99E8865EC9E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can’t one day be telling everyone she’s affording to pay £1.3k a month in rent and the next ask people to buy her stuff off her Amazon wish list
Anyone dumb enough to waste money on someone else that isn’t a significant to them deserves it tbh. They’re funding her lifestyle it doesn’t make sense. Who’s gonna go to work to waste money on someone else

Reactions: 3
Ummmm I can't believe people actually believe she pays that much rent. I obviously wont give any hints as she is a young girl but I will say it is less than 600 :)

Poppy can’t have that much money. Yes she’s an influencer but she isn’t that significant for brands to be paying her like saffron barker money like saffron gets like 40+k on a brand deal I doubt Poppy gets more than 10l

Poppy can’t have that much money. Yes she’s an influencer but she isn’t that significant for brands to be paying her like saffron barker money like saffron gets like 40+k on a brand deal I doubt Poppy gets more than 10l
10k for a deal is still a ridiculous amount of money?! 😂 id guess Poppy gets around £1-2k per Instagram post, she’s got a decent engagement rate

Reactions: 1
She so entitled and rude
It’s also sad she can afford to live in the same apartments as doctors who are out working so hard and she’s sat at home in bed everyday
People in the comments saying she’s complaining about the sound is stupid. If it was just the sound she wouldn’t mention the doctors lol she’s clearly saying the doctors are causing the door to make noise it’s probs a tit door but yh