Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could’ve just worn a mask🤣 why do these influencers come up with the dumbest excuses
She’s jarring overall like she’s clearly meeting up w Kris as well. I’ve never met someone who claims mental health so much. I Mm not saying she isn’t struggling w it but posting videos of you just crying doesn’t necessarily mean mental health she could’ve argued w someone or something idk

Reactions: 3
She’s such a pick me girl ngl she really gets under my skin with these acting tiktoks

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait till this thread kicks off, wish someone from her high school would come on here and spill some tea. She just looks so desperate to play this ‘innocent / nice girl’ act when In reality she probably looks down at anyone who doesn’t wear ASOS lol

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait till this thread kicks off, wish someone from her high school would come on here and spill some tea. She just looks so desperate to play this ‘innocent / nice girl’ act when In reality she probably looks down at anyone who doesn’t wear ASOS lol
Think she thinks asos is beneath her these days

Reactions: 1
The most PROBLEMATIC girl I’ve ever came across. Likes to say she’s not be she thrives off attention and drama. Puts her life on social media then cries when she’s questioned.

She today she’s asking if ‘small Home decor companies’ want to work with her aka she’s looking free tit for her new apartment.

her only personality trait is the fact she has a boyfriend.

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t shagged the sisters bf tbf. She just had a massive falling out with him and like usual she blew it out of proportion as an excuse to move round the corner from Kris.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t think there was any falling out, I think she’s cried mental health so she could move beside her boyfriend but doesn’t want to say it cause she droned on about loving long distance cause it makes her not rely on him... but here she is, completely relying on him. Unhealthy reliance imo and if it is the case, grim to leave ur sister to pay the entire rent that u had a contract to help with or force her to move a few months into living somewhere. Don’t understand why someone with such bad mental health would move somewhere alone but no doubt she’ll have her boyfriend and all his friends over once she does move lol

I might be wrong but I’ve noticed her and Kirsty don’t like each others ig posts anymore either
Yea I noticed that too! I think i agree with the person above. She faked a mental health card to move into an apartment of her own and her sister is probably salty (as she should) because they’ll be left with Poppy’s half of the rent in Leeds.

The whole thing was an act to get close to Kris it’s clear as day. If your mental health was soooo bad you’d go home to your family not someone else’s family and you certainly wouldnt be going to live alone either 😂😂

Just usual pick me attention seeking behaviour from her isn’t it haahha

Yea I noticed that too! I think i agree with the person above. She faked a mental health card to move into an apartment of her own and her sister is probably salty (as she should) because they’ll be left with Poppy’s half of the rent in Leeds.

The whole thing was an act to get close to Kris it’s clear as day. If your mental health was soooo bad you’d go home to your family not someone else’s family and you certainly wouldnt be going to live alone either 😂😂

Just usual pick me attention seeking behaviour from her isn’t it haahha
100% bet she was jel of the sister and the boyf
I’m pretty sure it was this one x
I HATE THIS GIRL

DEFINITION OF A TOXIC FRIEND!!!!!!!!

"we bonded over the fact we both hate this girl" not her bragging about this! seems like the most toxic friendship ever she is such a pick me "omg kris only snapchat you because he KNEW i saw there" ffs so full of herself made me feel so sorry for the friend when she is yapping on about how they fell out because she slagged them all off and doesn't deny it, nasty girl.

also lmfao at her constantly bragging about boys "i was 11" "we we're like ross and rachel" the poor pal can't even get a word in edgeways, glad they've fell out again honestly.

I really don’t get why she’s moved out/ moved around like what is the need she’s not an influencer she can’t dance an is awwwwwwwwful at tiktok

Who wants to bet she’s gonna move Kris in and claim he isolated before and they’re gonna live together

I really don’t get why she’s moved out/ moved around like what is the need she’s not an influencer she can’t dance an is awwwwwwwwful at tiktok

Who wants to bet she’s gonna move Kris in and claim he isolated before and they’re gonna live together
Yeah I’m surprised she’s done it so quickly. She grew her following less than a year ago so surely it a risk that this isn’t long term for her? She could be irrelevant in a few months so how will she then be able to afford her rent?!