Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m surprised she’s done it so quickly. She grew her following less than a year ago so surely it a risk that this isn’t long term for her? She could be irrelevant in a few months so how will she then be able to afford her rent?!
She’s just jarring. Nothing about her is nice. She definitely makes fun of other women. I hope Kris finds better. She’s so annoying. Only good thing is her body lol

Reactions: 3
Is it me or since moving does she look really dirty? I thought it yesterday but didn’t say anything as everyone has their days where we feel a bit grubby but she still looks filthy today!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I heard tik tok isn’t that well paid too, think she might end up regretting this when she is older

Reactions: 2
I heard tik tok isn’t that well paid too, think she might end up regretting this when she is older
Yeah it’s why so many successful TikTok era go and make YouTube channels. Get the audience and then grow across multiple channels. She’ll be making her money from her Ads so hopefully for her sake the ads don’t stop

Yeah it’s why so many successful TikTok era go and make YouTube channels. Get the audience and then grow across multiple channels. She’ll be making her money from her Ads so hopefully for her sake the ads don’t stop
But she’s not gonna stay relevant

the constant need to tell us that she prefers having boy mates as they’re less drama but then seems to have massive fall outs with all her girl mates, is she not the problem here?? maybe your girl mates actually call you out on your tit and you don’t like it

Reactions: 6
Is it me or since moving does she look really dirty? I thought it yesterday but didn’t say anything as everyone has their days where we feel a bit grubby but she still looks filthy today!
OMG I was thinking this EXACT thing today watching her latest videos on tiktok, she looks grubby, like brush your hair please! I hate that she calls herself blonde, she’s rusty ginger and it’s a mess.

Also as expected the sofa was gifted as will be the rest of her furniture - she can’t afford anything herself she uses her following to gain freebies and fair play it works but long term I see her falling on her face I think that’s why she’s pushing YouTube now because it pays better.

Also. Her foundation is horrific but god forbid you give her constructive criticism because she’ll call you a bully 😴

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed she is always posting about breaking lockdown? Constantly posting ‘seeing kris’ ‘going to london for a business meeting’ like we didn’t need to know? You knew you were gonna get comments?? Why did we need to know you were going to a business meeting across the country and forming a new bubble on Sunday🤣 she clearly loves the attention

the constant need to tell us that she prefers having boy mates as they’re less drama but then seems to have massive fall outs with all her girl mates, is she not the problem here?? maybe your girl mates actually call you out on your tit and you don’t like it
I always find that girls that say they are friends with boys because girls are too much drama are usually the ones that cause drama. I've only seen some of her videos & she seems a right cow, the girl I would definitely avoid even making eye contact with at school

Has anyone noticed she is always posting about breaking lockdown? Constantly posting ‘seeing kris’ ‘going to london for a business meeting’ like we didn’t need to know? You knew you were gonna get comments?? Why did we need to know you were going to a business meeting across the country and forming a new bubble on Sunday🤣 she clearly loves the attention
She does it so she can cry about being trolled. She literally does ask for it lmao 😂 .. I’d have more respect for her if she just admitted she’s been seeing Kris regularly because there’s no way in hell she’s sat in that apartment alone knowing he’s round the corner 😂

She could have just went to London and kept her mouth shut but it just wouldn’t be her if she didn’t tell everyone then tap afterwards lol

OH HELLLLLLLLLLLL NO. Is this girl comparing her job to a 9-5. I’m her age n I work 12 hour shifts in a restaurant n I’d never say it’s the same as doctors n that yes there may be long hours but the way she spends her time on trains n filming doctors are saving literal lives. duck off musty twit
E260196B-9AE8-421F-B538-0EC0A91722FF.png

I know partners love eachother but she’s obsessed w him like really obsessed and it’s so weird. Like yes you have a boyfriend that you begged and milked so much for months. We get it ... do you want a cookie or something like what do you want mate. Also she’s really taking this following to her head. Like she needs to realise she became well known through drama her career literally started on drama

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t condone violence but I really want her to get in a girl fight n someone give her one wet punch to the face omggg

• Haha
OH HELLLLLLLLLLLL NO. Is this girl comparing her job to a 9-5. I’m her age n I work 12 hour shifts in a restaurant n I’d never say it’s the same as doctors n that yes there may be long hours but the way she spends her time on trains n filming doctors are saving literal lives. duck off musty twit View attachment 432764

I know partners love eachother but she’s obsessed w him like really obsessed and it’s so weird. Like yes you have a boyfriend that you begged and milked so much for months. We get it ... do you want a cookie or something like what do you want mate. Also she’s really taking this following to her head. Like she needs to realise she became well known through drama her career literally started on drama
Except people with real jobs literally aren’t going on business trips?? Unless we’re essential all our ‘business trips’ and in person meetings have been cancelled so what’s her point 😭 she could’ve gone without posting about it hahahah

Does anyone know why she moved of the old flat yet in such a hurry? Just find it all weird especially the fact now the sister and boyfriend are gonna have to cover her missing rent for a 2 bed when they couldve just gotten separate ones to start off with, it would’ve been cheaper and easier? Also her sisters just lost her job at topshop so all the bills are on the boyfriend now? Bit bleeping harsh poppy

Reactions: 3
OH HELLLLLLLLLLLL NO. Is this girl comparing her job to a 9-5. I’m her age n I work 12 hour shifts in a restaurant n I’d never say it’s the same as doctors n that yes there may be long hours but the way she spends her time on trains n filming doctors are saving literal lives. duck off musty twit View attachment 432764

what I can’t understand is why she had to physically be in London for a meeting meaning she had to travel (on public transport I assume)from Hull! It’s not a short Trip. ANY business meeting I have for my job is virtual because there is no excuse to need to meet in person, surely whatever she did could have been discussed over zoom

soooo embarrassing 🤢 so sick of influencers having such a sense of self-importance and entitlement it’a unbelievably narcissistic. there’s not a single influencer that is “essential” the world would probs be a better place without them lol what would we miss? being preached at every other video to buy a product they’ve never even used themselves or watching a 15 second tiktok of them dancing or being told to be #bekind whenever people hold them accountable for their own choices? literally get a grip and I fully don’t understand why the meeting couldn’t have been online??? like “any other 9-5 job” right now???

Does anyone know why she moved of the old flat yet in such a hurry? Just find it all weird especially the fact now the sister and boyfriend are gonna have to cover her missing rent for a 2 bed when they couldve just gotten separate ones to start off with, it would’ve been cheaper and easier? Also her sisters just lost her job at topshop so all the bills are on the boyfriend now? Bit bleeping harsh poppy

OMG THIS IS WHAT INFURIATED ME.

She moved out of that flat knowing full well they’d have to cover the rest of the rent for months and months and she did it when her sister lost her job. She’s a selfish, ignorant girl. Cares about no one but herself.

And if I hear the words support bubble coming from her once more I might actually lose the plot. She bends the rules for her own satisfaction. She’s gone and said today she was offered to go to Dubai and she said no. Liar like 😴😴

‘Influencing’ is not a job. She cries on tiktok and promotes ugly shoes on her insta. Loser.

I find it interesting that out of all jobs influencers seem the most busy during a pandemic lol not business women, not doctors, not lawyers, or care takers no no an influencer has to go on public transport while children have to do online education cause her job is so important

She replied to a comment saying her job is essential🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️I don’t think she understands that we’re in a strict lockdown and the only things that are essential are hospitals, supermarkets etc. Not modelling🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5