Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She replied to a comment saying her job is essential🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️I don’t think she understands that we’re in a strict lockdown and the only things that are essential are hospitals, supermarkets etc. Not modelling🤣
She’s the type to go dubai and claim it’s essential lol influencers are the least essential they’re job is to promote and encourage people to buy ... people don’t need to buy anything rn and her content isn’t exactly amazing

As bad as it sounds I hope Kris finds better or gets clout and dumps her because she’s jarring af she’s so cliche and stereotypical. Everything that comes out her mouth is predictable

Reactions: 5
She replied to a comment saying her job is essential🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️I don’t think she understands that we’re in a strict lockdown and the only things that are essential are hospitals, supermarkets etc. Not modelling🤣
No bleeping way!!!!! (Posting screenshot incase she deletes)
18B5881C-F603-4E12-8430-3F2E6CBA69D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
L
No bleeping way!!!!! (Posting screenshot incase she deletes) View attachment 434368
ol so her jobs essential yet education, day cares, some medical fields have gone online yet taking pictures is essential my mistake. She literally does whatever then makes an excuse.

No bleeping way!!!!! (Posting screenshot incase she deletes) View attachment 434368
I don’t wanna hear her claim mental health cause she’s still doing her job

Reactions: 1
So is Kris living w her now because he can’t go back home cause where is he going to isolate for 10 days. She’s turning into Saffron lol also what in the Men in Black are these trainers ffs might be jsut me but as someone who considers herself as a ‘fashion influencer’ this is the most basic outfit
7D8CD77C-931F-48EB-8844-F94197CFC089.png
2E4C9EFF-2881-426D-939F-E324F5239100.png

I don’t think doors are meant to bend if you look near her waist ok sis ahhaha cinch that waist 😂😂
1C7AACAC-BDF8-452D-9CFE-110708F3FD9F.png

Last thing I love how her bf doesn’t have any highlight of her but she has a whole montage for him

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
He lives round the corner from her, the thing is he’s a Christian so he doesn’t believe in sex before marriage etc. Where as she isn’t so I dunno how that works for them .. don’t really see her as the type to abstain from sex as bad as that sounds 😬

She said he went home to play cod with the boys. On Valentine’s when he ‘hadn’t seen her’ in ages .. sounds lovely 🙃😂

I would find it creepy if my bf moved down the road from me ngl I like my space and like I would feel like I’m being watched to an extent Ik couples are close and I respect that but to me living round the corner is a bit excessive

Reactions: 2
He lives round the corner from her, the thing is he’s a Christian so he doesn’t believe in sex before marriage etc. Where as she isn’t so I dunno how that works for them .. don’t really see her as the type to abstain from sex as bad as that sounds 😬

She said he went home to play cod with the boys. On Valentine’s when he ‘hadn’t seen her’ in ages .. sounds lovely 🙃😂
I believe they’re both religious, but I doubt they abstain from sex bc I know she mentioned the pill which may be because of that

Reactions: 3
She’s said before they are both Mormons but she wasn’t for a while as that’s why she used to drink or whatever.

so if they’re as serious as not drinking, surely they should also not be having sex? Doubt it though

I believe they’re both religious, but I doubt they abstain from sex bc I know she mentioned the pill which may be because of that
She lost her virginity at 15 and stopped being a Mormon but basically started being one again not long before Kris came back into the picture. But he’s always maintained even recently that he’s waiting until marriage ..

I would find it creepy if my bf moved down the road from me ngl I like my space and like I would feel like I’m being watched to an extent Ik couples are close and I respect that but to me living round the corner is a bit excessive
AGREE! Like she’s so far away from her family and her sister in that big apartment alone.. it’s all abit irratic the way she’s gone about it

I understand she’s entitled to forming a support bubble since she now lives alone but this means that none of Kris’ family are able to form a bubble with anyone else, right? I’m under the impression that if one person from a shared household forms a support bubble with somebody outside their family that means that nobody else living there can then bubble up with anyone else? (Please correct me if I’m wrong). But for instance, say he has an elderly relative that lives alone, his family could no longer bubble up with them because Kris has chosen to form a bubble with Poppy? Seems incredibly selfish to me or am I just being dramatic? Poppy chose to move out on her own during a pandemic, she could have stayed at her family home until covid restrictions eased or remained living in Leeds with her sister and boyfriend at least until this lockdown ended

Reactions: 9
I understand she’s entitled to forming a support bubble since she now lives alone but this means that none of Kris’ family are able to form a bubble with anyone else, right? I’m under the impression that if one person from a shared household forms a support bubble with somebody outside their family that means that nobody else living there can then bubble up with anyone else? (Please correct me if I’m wrong). But for instance, say he has an elderly relative that lives alone, his family could no longer bubble up with them because Kris has chosen to form a bubble with Poppy? Seems incredibly selfish to me or am I just being dramatic? Poppy chose to move out on her own during a pandemic, she could have stayed at her family home until covid restrictions eased or remained living in Leeds with her sister and boyfriend at least until this lockdown ended
Yeah this is correct but I’m guessing they wouldn’t follow the rules if this was the case and his family could continue to bubble with the relative and he’d see Poppy. Unfortunately people just don’t seem to care about the rules anymore and are doing what they want. If kris wasn’t further away whilst she was in Leeds I’d guess she would have seen him regularly then too. She is so entitled and comes across like a little brat. I hope this social media bubble soon bursts on her and she has a massive reality check. I think she’s insane for taking the lease out on this flat my herself

She lost her virginity at 15 and stopped being a Mormon but basically started being one again not long before Kris came back into the picture. But he’s always maintained even recently that he’s waiting until marriage ..

AGREE! Like she’s so far away from her family and her sister in that big apartment alone.. it’s all abit irratic the way she’s gone about it
Yh like at the end of the day if she needed them or got into trouble w something her family can’t just come to her would take a while. Maybe she’s hoping his family move her in lol

I don’t mean to offend anyone but she just seems like a chav. Like an Instagram chav. She seems so musty and idk even when she went live in her house or videos and stuff they just seem like weird to me

She really forces that dimple out must hurt lol I have a dimple but jesus

You know how Kris set up for V day ... was she just sat in the other room or was she out n about as an essential worker ?

I’m confused do they not have sex till marriage then pop out a bunch of kids. 10 siblings???
F62C853E-0051-4C2B-A770-43620416A770.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yessssss! Her room in her mums was absolutely filthy tbh. I think she tries hard to be like the other pristine influencers but she just looks really unclean and unhygienic 99% of the time. She can’t even be bothered to do her hair like 🤢

She’s really beating out the ADs now too she must be low on money.

She said she was sat in the other room while Kris was setting up, then in a new video said she was out for the day. She’s not an essential worker she doesn’t have a job 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she’s hoping he moves in tbh lol 😂 she plays the lonely card so he goes over to her she’s really manipulative in my eyes :/

Whys he coming in n out her house soon they’ll be living together
71A25DFE-ABB8-458C-969B-F9CEBD2CAB34.png

Yessssss! Her room in her mums was absolutely filthy tbh. I think she tries hard to be like the other pristine influencers but she just looks really unclean and unhygienic 99% of the time. She can’t even be bothered to do her hair like 🤢

She’s really beating out the ADs now too she must be low on money.

She said she was sat in the other room while Kris was setting up, then in a new video said she was out for the day. She’s not an essential worker she doesn’t have a job 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she’s hoping he moves in tbh lol 😂 she plays the lonely card so he goes over to her she’s really manipulative in my eyes :/
Tbh I just think he goes over when he wants space from him 10 siblings lol. I find her house like a walk in doctors. Anyone in n out n she doesn’t care. She’s pushing so hard for this insta couple thing and tbh it’s boring she’s jarring I don’t get what her USP she’s a boring influencer who is tryna jump from tiktok to YouTube

Reactions: 1
She’s making herself ill from stress? She’s genuinely such an attention seeker it hurts. Probably just stressed her boyfriend hasn’t moved in yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder what “influencers” like Poppy actually plan on doing with their lives. Surely they can see the “success” they have found is short lived? She won’t be an influencer when she’s 30 because she won’t be relevant anymore and she can’t be bringing in thousands to set herself up for life? What will they all do when they loose their relevance but have miminal experience and qualifications to do something new.