Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Poppy is being dramatic

Everyone saying oh she can stay in bed and be lazy blah blah it’s more than that. She needs to idk wash dishes, do the food shop, do laundry. Yes she can stay in bed all day it’s a pandemic but those are two grown people who aren’t gonna clean up after her. She needs to have a reality check
THIS!!!
I suffer with anxiety and depression and have been diagnosed by a literal doctor!! I just moved in with my partner and even on the days when you don’t feel good. You still have to be an adult and do the things you don’t want to and be an adult honestly she just seems like a nightmare to live with

Reactions: 2
Hard to believe they sleep in separate beds. I wonder if Kris pays rent
They slept in the same bed on the Scotland trip?
also considering Kris trades and profits up to”six figures a day” YAWN gonna say he probably pays rent
It’s actually laughable that they think this is a long term thing I can’t see their relationship or their careers lasting

Tbh I've always liked poppy .I like her style.only thing is that it seems like since she's been with kris she's kinda isolated herself a bit .like she hardly goes to events and all these tiktokers that regularly meet up she doesn't seem to whereas before she used to

Reactions: 1
Just placing this here. Not the first time I’ve heard this. I know it doesn’t apply to ALL but interesting cause I’ve personally never seen her hang out w or interact w someone of colour but it might be w coincidence cause where she lives but being an influencer h mix w a lot of people idk just my opinion

• Wow
Just placing this here. Not the first time I’ve heard this. I know it doesn’t apply to ALL but interesting cause I’ve personally never seen her hang out w or interact w someone of colour but it might be w coincidence cause where she lives but being an influencer h mix w a lot of people idk just my opinion

Her and kris both hung out with that nohai from ackely Bridge at tokfest who is a person of colour and if you watched her from the start when she did kg Island she was friends with people on it who where people of colpur

Her and kris both hung out with that nohai from ackely Bridge at tokfest who is a person of colour and if you watched her from the start when she did kg Island she was friends with people on it who where people of colpur
There’s a difference with being friends w people and just associating w them because you’re around them. But in everyday life or in her recent videos I’d say from the past like year or so I just see her w a very niche group of friends I personally find it odd. However it might be the area she lives or other factors and I agree w the comment above lol she barely has friends just her swollen bf.
As you said ‘hung out’ that’s a brief encounter doesn’t mean she’s friends w them in the daily

Like someone else said, it doesn’t really look like she actually has many friends. But yes certainly the few she does have are all white.

It's a shame as when I first started watching her she always seemed to be around people

She was live the other night and popped into Kris room to ask him something and made a big deal out of them having separate rooms for religious reasons. Then went absolutely mental at people for asking saying her religion is private and nobody's business. Okay so don't mention it then? Don't say your going into Kris room because use sleep in separate rooms. Just say your gonna ask him a question whatever room he's in isn't really relevant anyways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was live the other night and popped into Kris room to ask him something and made a big deal out of them having separate rooms for religious reasons. Then went absolutely mental at people for asking saying her religion is private and nobody's business. Okay so don't mention it then? Don't say your going into Kris room because use sleep in separate rooms. Just say your gonna ask him a question whatever room he's in isn't really relevant anyways 😂
The thing is though she says this now but literally last year before she got with kris she was a lot more forward about her life she would be live all the time and would tell people everything but since she got with kris she seems a lot more private hardly goes live anymore and stuff .

The thing is though she says this now but literally last year before she got with kris she was a lot more forward about her life she would be live all the time and would tell people everything but since she got with kris she seems a lot more private hardly goes live anymore and stuff .
Nobody would have said anything if she didn't say "I'm going to Kris room to ask him a question he's got his own room for religious reasons" she could have just said "I'm gonna ask Kris something" the rest of the context was irrelevant

Nobody would have said anything if she didn't say "I'm going to Kris room to ask him a question he's got his own room for religious reasons" she could have just said "I'm gonna ask Kris something" the rest of the context was irrelevant
Yeah exactly

I used to like poppy, thought she was a very pretty girl, seemed successful I liked her style etc etc. But after the drama with fiddyrhett I found her extremely problematic and intrigued in drama 99% of the time. Then the whole thing with kris acting like they were together when they weren’t. And now she acts like she’s the only person ever to have a boyfriend. She gets eveything handed to her on a plate. She dropped everything for social media that she says is her “job” I have quite a “big following” on TikTok myself and it’s not till at least 10K you can start earning money from it and it’s not much really. My brother is TikTok famous he has almost 200K followers and earns a lot from TikTok. She just seems like she thinks she’s better than everyone else. She was definitely that girl in school who looked down on everyone else. I still don’t know how to feel about her. I feel like she isn’t grown up yet. She’s my brothers age and honestly she needs to grow up. She acts so immature to think she’s an adult.

I used to like poppy, thought she was a very pretty girl, seemed successful I liked her style etc etc. But after the drama with fiddyrhett I found her extremely problematic and intrigued in drama 99% of the time. Then the whole thing with kris acting like they were together when they weren’t. And now she acts like she’s the only person ever to have a boyfriend. She gets eveything handed to her on a plate. She dropped everything for social media that she says is her “job” I have quite a “big following” on TikTok myself and it’s not till at least 10K you can start earning money from it and it’s not much really. My brother is TikTok famous he has almost 200K followers and earns a lot from TikTok. She just seems like she thinks she’s better than everyone else. She was definitely that girl in school who looked down on everyone else. I still don’t know how to feel about her. I feel like she isn’t grown up yet. She’s my brothers age and honestly she needs to grow up. She acts so immature to think she’s an adult.
she has more followers than him though?

.poppy literally keeps out of drama unlike most of the other tiktokers yeah when she was in kg Island she was in drama but you can see she's grew up and keeps to herself hardly sees any of the other tiktokers and stays away from drama .Infact compared to others she seems very mature? And she's always thankful for everything she even said at tokfest that she didn't expect to have all them people there for her

.poppy literally keeps out of drama unlike most of the other tiktokers yeah when she was in kg Island she was in drama but you can see she's grew up and keeps to herself hardly sees any of the other tiktokers and stays away from drama .Infact compared to others she seems very mature? And she's always thankful for everything she even said at tokfest that she didn't expect to have all them people there for her
she’s problematic. Always has been. The way she treated neve is disgusting. Glad they fell out again. She isn’t mature at all. If you think that then that’s fine but based off what I’ve seen on my fyp of her she’s problematic and obsessed with drama by the sounds of it. Like I said I used to like her before she started all the drama with Rhett. I don’t care if she has more followers than him. He handled that situation with her more maturely than she did. I’m not the only one wbo thinks she’s problematic and immature. Others posters on here have said the same.

she has more followers than him though?
Doesn’t matter if she has more followers. How many followers she or him has. Has nothing to do with maturity.

she’s problematic. Always has been. The way she treated neve is disgusting. Glad they fell out again. She isn’t mature at all. If you think that then that’s fine but based off what I’ve seen on my fyp of her she’s problematic and obsessed with drama by the sounds of it. Like I said I used to like her before she started all the drama with Rhett. I don’t care if she has more followers than him. He handled that situation with her more maturely than she did. I’m not the only one wbo thinks she’s problematic and immature. Others posters on here have said the same.

Doesn’t matter if she has more followers. How many followers she or him has. Has nothing to do with maturity.
I'm not sure what happened with her and neev as nothing has been said about it but ive never really seen any drama from her .she literally keeps herself .does videos and dosnt go live or anything ? As far as I'm aware there was no drama with rhett ? Rhett got into his own drama regarding other stuff I don't think there was any drama with him and poppy ?

I'm not sure what happened with her and neev as nothing has been said about it but ive never really seen any drama from her .she literally keeps herself .does videos and dosnt go live or anything ? As far as I'm aware there was no drama with rhett ? Rhett got into his own drama regarding other stuff I don't think there was any drama with him and poppy ?
there was months ago. And like I said he was mature about it. Regardless I still think she’s immature and no one can change my mind.

there was months ago. And like I said he was mature about it. Regardless I still think she’s immature and no one can change my mind.
Yeah rhett handled everything really mature tbh and yeaheveryone is entitled to there own opinion not everyone likes the same people