Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she’s cute telling everyone her boyfriend protected her ... that’s his job n it’s her job to protect him lol. Does she want a a medal. Edwards did it for Bella in twilight n he didn’t get tit lol this girls so dramatic. Also she has so much free time yet can’t learn to drive. Is he a chauffeur

My twilight reference is a joke btw but like does she want applause 😂

also her in a tiktok saying she’s sad she can’t do the text trends cause Kris lives w her. Dropping in the fact he squats at hers lol. Idk why this girls such a pick me It’s not even the things she’s saying it’s how she says them
I completely agree lmao. Nothing wrong with Kris moving in with her but she makes it sound like the biggest deal ever… he basically lived there before anyway? Guess her plan worked!

Reactions: 3
So Kris has moved in but they have separate bedrooms? Do we think that’s to do with waiting until marriage?

Reactions: 2
What's the point in them having a dog? They've been on so many holidays and left her with people and it's been like 8 weeks! The first few weeks of having your dog are the most important. She's getting no routine or consistency.

Reactions: 4
What's the point in them having a dog? They've been on so many holidays and left her with people and it's been like 8 weeks! The first few weeks of having your dog are the most important. She's getting no routine or consistency.
THIS. Makes me so angry - the dog is an accessory to her!

Reactions: 1
Her “style with me” TikToks are so bleeping funny. She just puts on the other part of a co ord and some basic shoes and a bag…

Reactions: 3
I would hardly call putting on a jumper that comes w the tracksuits white shoes n a white bag as styling lol. It’s a black n white outfit n the outfit came as a set 😂😂😂😂. Like what about jewellery or hairstyles n different colours or makeup looks. Wtf all she did was get dressed so lazy
788CB1F8-0B1E-4828-8E19-1EC03938E5E9.png

Reactions: 2
I would hardly call putting on a jumper that comes w the tracksuits white shoes n a white bag as styling lol. It’s a black n white outfit n the outfit came as a set 😂😂😂😂. Like what about jewellery or hairstyles n different colours or makeup looks. Wtf all she did was get dressed so lazy View attachment 808507
Init that’s what I mean! She’s definitely going to become irrelevant soon

Looool reminds me of poppy. Yes she has dimples so do I am they naturally come out when we talk or smile but some videos she barely moves her lips cause she’s pushing her dimples so much

Reactions: 1