Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another video posted of them seemingly just hating each other, I don’t get why they post this to the world and people seem to lap it up? It looks like such a miserable way to live

Reactions: 8
It’s actually really irritating. How is it content to start recording and just lay into each other? It’s not satire, it’s tit and uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 11
They think it’s so relatable and real except the very people commenting these things on their posts probably don’t realise how much of a toxic relationship they are in. They’re posting so much old content atm, any new content contains poppy wearing no clothes and poppy clearly not happy with how lazy Jay is. How is that goals? If I felt that burnt out (like she says) and my bf didn’t force me to take a step back I’d be getting rid. It’s not cute or funny.

Reactions: 12
I think poppy is so pretty, I’d love her to do make up/ beauty videos and mum outfits too. But I don’t think she exists outside of Jay.

Reactions: 9
It actually makes me really sad all jokes aside. Jay is clearly not pulling his weight, all he can think or talk about is what his willy is doing! Poppy is very clearly burnt out and has even said in the comments she needs a break but cant ask! id of walloped him. disrespect coming from him is disgusting

Reactions: 18
Got notifications for this thread and thought I'd give tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber's tiktok a gander.

Had anyone noticed how Jay is reposting all this soppy, fake tit about poppy being a good mum again. I mean it's literally reposts of the videos he posted when Frankie was first born. You can tell because the baby is tiny. He's not even captioning it as repost and the followers are eating it up as if its new content and he's a sweetheart!

Can't care about her that much or consider her that much of good mum if you can't even be arsed to show it with NEW videos and you've had to repost (coincidentally) the ones that have the most views from recent history. Honestly, think the dude is manipulative. Uses his kids as bait and now fakes affection for the likes.

Reactions: 11
The two prank videos uploaded today are awful. 1. I don’t know why you’d put your mrs through that (not the first cheating prank video I’ve seen from him either) and 2. Why would you subject Rosa to seeing them about at each other. Literally a cause of childhood trauma all for a bit of tiktok cash, absolute twats

Reactions: 5
Someone has nicked all their videos and made a fake account 😂 hence why we’re all seeing loads of old videos

Reactions: 1
Yeah the cheating one is. On another note their latest YouTube video is horrific! 90% of it is them filming their children in nappies. So bleeping irresponsible and ignorant.
Ahh my original point still stands, I’ve seen him do the lipstick on the collar prank so he’s a vile piece of tit

Got notifications for this thread and thought I'd give tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber's tiktok a gander.

Had anyone noticed how Jay is reposting all this soppy, fake tit about poppy being a good mum again. I mean it's literally reposts of the videos he posted when Frankie was first born. You can tell because the baby is tiny. He's not even captioning it as repost and the followers are eating it up as if its new content and he's a sweetheart!

Can't care about her that much or consider her that much of good mum if you can't even be arsed to show it with NEW videos and you've had to repost (coincidentally) the ones that have the most views from recent history. Honestly, think the dude is manipulative. Uses his kids as bait and now fakes affection for the likes.
tiktok has just made a new creator fund which pays more, so he’s probably reposting his most watched videos to try and make more money 🙄

Reactions: 3
What are peoples thoughts on the story time with Jay taking the kids out?

It seems that all she does is moan about doing the majority of the work as well as having the kids then the minute he has them she’s on his case. Don’t get me wrong, I think Jays a prick but their relationship is very toxic and doesn’t seem like she trusts him

Reactions: 2
What are peoples thoughts on the story time with Jay taking the kids out?

It seems that all she does is moan about doing the majority of the work as well as having the kids then the minute he has them she’s on his case. Don’t get me wrong, I think Jays a prick but their relationship is very toxic and doesn’t seem like she trusts him
Yep, and the “you’re out with MY kids”, they’re THEIR kids??? she seems to want to know where he is and what he’s doing at all times - maybe has her reasons to but in general they really are just so toxic

Reactions: 2
I’m side eyeing them a bit with that story. she “broke up with him” so he left with the kids, obviously was a hostile environment so he went out and probably purposely didn’t answer his phone or let her know the kids were okay. he is just entitled, lazy and disrespectful. I have no idea why she would want to have kids or even be in a relationship with him, he is such a low value man

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t believe the video she’s just put up?? He filmed her taking the absolute piss out of her for peeing a bit on the sofa and she uploaded it?? He’s so disrespectful and clearly she’s utterly stupid if she thinks that’s funny. I will never understand how anyone can see that as banter, it’s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Their whole schtick is so basic, it's flaps and piss and poo.....and Rosa which is their main appeal which is deeply problematic.
The whole thing is grim.

Reactions: 9
i hate seeing people defend their cruelness to each other by saying that’s what a real relationship is like. i have a real relationship where we joke around sure but we are also very nice and complimentary to each other because we actually like and love each other?

jay just seems like an absolute prick to me. i see their videos regularly and always think they are horrible to each other and i hate how they exploit rosa but after seeing that video of poppy peeing on the sofa i was so shocked that he would film that and berate her for it that i had to come and see if they had a tattle

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.