Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they only ever try to wind each other up about fake cheating or getting others to fancy them? It’s really weird. And all infront of their kids

Reactions: 12
Why do they only ever try to wind each other up about fake cheating or getting others to fancy them? It’s really weird. And all infront of their kids
Right! They’ve not got long until Rosas in her formative years where how she’s brought up impacts the person she is in adult life. Jokes or not, they shouldn’t be doing it front of her as she’s not old enough to understand

These two are really are a mixed bag for content aren’t they 🙄 they really need to decide what they want their account to be cos the sexual jokes and arguments in regards to winding each other up really aren’t it infront of the kids 🙄

Reactions: 8
they are so crude in front of those poor kids. Like it actually makes me feel sick. I don’t understand how they think it’s funny. They act like children

Reactions: 11
Can’t find the original poster mentioning how poppys mouth annoys them but I fully understand it now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These two!! Cannot stand them. Toxic relationship infront of their kids. They both give me the ick and can't even imagine them getting into bed to make babies together! All he does is slag off poppy's massive, hairy fanny

To be fair with the guy. Judging by his eyebrows his quite keen on a bit of hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just seen the video of him refusing to go out with her dressed in the dungaree all in one thing. I'm sure its meant for a joke / content but you just get the vibe it's what he's really wanting to say and covering it as a joke. It plant's the seed of doubt that poppy doesn't look good in it and could quite easily be the start of coercion and manipulating what she wears etc. It's so toxic and not entertaining at all. Just a cringe fest

I think a lot of it is filmed for content and they know it gets them attention but I don’t find it funny at all. A lot of it is filmed/said in front of Rosa for starters who I know is only young right now but she’s old enough to be able to copy and repeat what she hears. I’m all for banter but they just come across so immature!

They both seem like two very insecure people who take out their insecurities on each other through the content they make. It’s weird and not funny in my opinion cause it’s not a healthy relationship to be talking like that to each other while your little girl is listening.

The things they say to each other can be so personal especially things he says to Poppy it makes me think do you both even like each other because this is a weird way to live life. Sometimes sounds like they’re saying the things they really do think and want to say about each other but they say it’s for content as a way to get away with it.

Sometimes it’s like he wants Poppy to be insecure and then at other times it seems like she doesn’t trust him and I just don’t see how anyone could truly be happy in a relationship like that. Yeah no relationship is perfect and I’m all for being able to joke around with your partner but I don’t find their content funny cause it’s not jokes it’s just sexualising everything or putting each other down.

I don’t understand where they are in their video about hotel not letting them have another coffee? It looks like they’re in a petrol station of something as jay keeps getting annoyed with someone outside of the car and to be fair if I was waiting behind them or needed that spot I’d be annoyed at them doing a silly tiktok first!! No one’s really mentioned it in the comments!!

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Poppy hollins and jay porter #2 Faking cheating is never funny, stop using your kid to make money

When I first joined TT (I was a little late with it lol) they were one of the first to pop up on my FYP and I genuinely thought they were alright. Now they’re actually unbearable, they get so many comments about how down to earth or ‘real’ they are but I’ve never seen a more fake couple!

Jesus, the video on Poppy’s TT yesterday about Jay pestering her for sex and her saying she’s got a headache. He’s mocking her telling her she gives him the ick.

So their 2 daughters are going to grow up thinking they owe men sex?! Great stuff.

I’ve never seen such a repulsive man.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.