Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it came up on my FYP a couple days ago but not sure if it was posted recently or just the algorithm showing me an old vid

edit: found the video!
It’s mad how they are in a council for affordable housing but have a flash car like that and can drop £750 on the work in this vid!!! They’re both a huge joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s mad how they are in a council for affordable housing but have a flash car like that and can drop £750 on the work in this vid!!! They’re both a huge joke.

£750 for what???

Serves them right for this video after clearly begging for a free valet. How are they not embarrassed to message someone on insta to beg for freebies. I would die.

Reactions: 2
£750 for what???

Serves them right for this video after clearly begging for a free valet. How are they not embarrassed to message someone on insta to beg for freebies. I would die.
in the comments the guy said he had charged them £750 for the work on the car!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
in the comments the guy said he had charged them £750 for the work on the car!

Absolutely disgusting when they are living in social housing. I don't know what it's like near them but it's several years wait in Wales and you've got people like them taking housing when they spend that on a car clean. Absolutely vile the pair of them.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely disgusting when they are living in social housing. I don't know what it's like near them but it's several years wait in Wales and you've got people like them taking housing when they spend that on a car clean. Absolutely vile the pair of them.
Similar in south east area - a family I know (single mum + 3 kids) had to fight for months for even a temporary housing, even then mum has to sleep on sofa as the middle child is a boy so legally can’t share with the other siblings. She’s been bidding for years but never been offered a property. People exploit the system, they may have been ‘in need’ previously but I don’t understand how it isn’t questioned more by the council. They clearly do not need affordable housing by any stretch, scumbags

Reactions: 2
I think it's a bit unfair to assume they should give up their house just because they make money from tiktok

You would never tell someone in a council house to give it up just because they won the lottery or inherited money ...

They are arseholes for.many reasons but living in affordable housing isnt one of them

Not expecting them to give up the house, but I think all over the country a lot of people do exploit the housing situation. I think if you’re in a position to have a car like a defender and be splashing £750 getting it cleaned, I just don’t understand how they fall under the bracket of someone who is in need of affordable housing ( in the sense that it is so so difficult for people in genuine need to be able to get the help they need). Not sure if that is coming across the way I’m trying but obviously I wouldn’t expect the council to go kicking out a family .. just voicing opinion

Reactions: 9
Where do they live? I presume there's less demand for social housing wherever they are.
And it's hardly a mansion tbf, looks pretty poky to me.

Reactions: 1
Not expecting them to give up the house, but I think all over the country a lot of people do exploit the housing situation. I think if you’re in a position to have a car like a defender and be splashing £750 getting it cleaned, I just don’t understand how they fall under the bracket of someone who is in need of affordable housing ( in the sense that it is so so difficult for people in genuine need to be able to get the help they need). Not sure if that is coming across the way I’m trying but obviously I wouldn’t expect the council to go kicking out a family .. just voicing opinion
I def agree people exploit the housing situation, my bf used to live in a close that was all shared ownership housing and half of it was used as affordable housing etc they all, everyone of them had top of the range cars, spent a fortune on Christmas presents and toys/gadgets holidays etc whereas my bf who worked full time and paid for his house himself was struggling to make ends meet most of the time, used to wind us up so much!!! They didn’t care tho, they knew they had it good and had no intention of changing! They both worked and I reckon could easily have found somewhere privately, smaller I’m sure than they wanted tho and that was the issue, they wanted somewhere nice, couldn’t afford it on their own so made sure the council paid for them to have it!

Reactions: 4
i get where you’re coming from but I do expect them to give it up. There are so many people in need who can’t get access to social housing and you have them with a defender on the drive, it’s so morally wrong. What they paid for the carwash is about four months worth of what I have left after bills. They go on regular holidays, regular meals out, posting shopping hauls constantly. I understand some influencers don’t have a regular income but these two are very clearly well off.

In my eyes they are another two knobheads taking advantage of the system and leaving someone else more in need in a worse situation

Reactions: 13
I don't understand how they still qualify for it as surely their income must take them over some threshold?

I def agree people exploit the housing situation, my bf used to live in a close that was all shared ownership housing and half of it was used as affordable housing etc they all, everyone of them had top of the range cars, spent a fortune on Christmas presents and toys/gadgets holidays etc whereas my bf who worked full time and paid for his house himself was struggling to make ends meet most of the time, used to wind us up so much!!! They didn’t care tho, they knew they had it good and had no intention of changing! They both worked and I reckon could easily have found somewhere privately, smaller I’m sure than they wanted tho and that was the issue, they wanted somewhere nice, couldn’t afford it on their own so made sure the council paid for them to have it!
This is exactly how it is where I live! All of the social housing near me have brand new range rovers 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This is exactly how it is where I live! All of the social housing near me have brand new range rovers 🙃
Yea it used to piss us off sooo much! And they would all brag about how much they had and how much they were taking the piss etc, they knew exactly what they were doing and didn’t give a tit who knew!

• Wow
I don't understand how they still qualify for it as surely their income must take them over some threshold?
Think very much dependent on how they do their accts / who is the main income / what’s declared. Don’t even know if the council are on the ball as it’s such an issue all over the country, people just stay in affordable housing regardless if they’re comfortable money wise. Selfishly they don’t give a tit about other people in more need

I wonder if his company is registered at their home address as I think there will be some restrictions with running a business from a residential rented property that you’re living in (certainly was in my rental contracts in the past)

ETA: I mean for the company to operate from home as they clearly do not have an office or place they produce the orders etc.

New to this thread! Can't stand the pair of them! She comes across so insecure and him controlling uses kids for contents as they both as boring as pairing socks!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how they could have qualified for social housing to begin with. I’ve only been following since they’ve had Rosa and a following so maybe that’s why but I was under the impression they owned that house and had been there a while (before rosa) and if so I don’t understand how they could have qualified for a house first of all, multiple bedrooms etc when they had 0 or 1 child at the time and they’re both working and earning money? Maybe it’s just as someone from the south east I know how difficult it is to get social housing, to get anything nice and to get somewhere big enough to fit the entire family eg lots of people with kids sharing bedrooms etc and the wait times too! I think I was following them before Rosa turned 2 so if they got it due to being a low income family they got that quick compared to where I’m from!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.