Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is long feel free to ignore!

I think Jay wishes he was single and child free but he is not going to admit that. This settled down life having to grow up and be mature being a dad and a good partner isn’t a life he’s built for cause he still acts like a teenager. He can’t even be bothered keeping an eye on his kids for a few minutes cause he’d rather be playing his computer games and those babies could get into anything and really hurt themselves because he isn’t paying attention.

He’s useless and anyone can see Poppy is stressed and struggling a lot of the time because he’s doing nowhere near enough to help and he has no excuse. She might aswell call herself a single parent at this point cause from everything she’s said she does it all and he’s just there when he needs something to film for TikTok. She’s equally as bad for exploiting the kids too. He’s able to exploit his kids and use his relationship with Poppy to build a following , get freebies and make money so he sees that as a positive to be in the relationship and its not something he’d want to lose cause then he’d have to get a real job but I think if there wasn’t money being made and they didn’t have the big following they do , this relationship would of ended a long time ago cause he does give the vibe he is bored and hates the responsibility of the relationship and being a dad.

This isn’t something I would wish on anyone and I hate to think anyone would do this but I wouldn’t be shocked at all if at some point Jay cheats on her. From what Poppy has said , in my opinion he gives the vibe he loves living the single life acting like he’s single staying out all night into the early hours of the morning not getting home until like after 5am and going out multiple times a week what is he doing during all that time when pubs or clubs close where is he going and why does he need to go out that much?? I wouldn’t trust him at all because it’s clear he doesn’t like being settled down and anytime she tries to talk to him about it he gets defensive and still doesn’t change his ways.

He is controlling and always has a way of twisting things so he can continue to do what he likes because even though she gets angry at him she still puts up with it and if that’s the life she wants to settle for then ok but it’s sad her daughters will think this is normal. I do think Poppy is insecure and in one way she’s too insecure to the point that it would be draining to be with someone who is constantly questioning you and their insecurities taking over all the time which leads to fights but at the same time I do wonder has he played a part in making her so insecure? has he done something to make her this way? or is this just the way she is as a person and in a relationship? I think both of them are toxic together and it should not be the type of relationship anyone aspires to have it’s not healthy.

Rosa the things she comes out with and repeats is actually very sad she’s hearing their constant arguments and she’s able to repeat it word for word cause she’s hearing that stuff all the time so shame on them for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how they could have qualified for social housing to begin with. I’ve only been following since they’ve had Rosa and a following so maybe that’s why but I was under the impression they owned that house and had been there a while (before rosa) and if so I don’t understand how they could have qualified for a house first of all, multiple bedrooms etc when they had 0 or 1 child at the time and they’re both working and earning money? Maybe it’s just as someone from the south east I know how difficult it is to get social housing, to get anything nice and to get somewhere big enough to fit the entire family eg lots of people with kids sharing bedrooms etc and the wait times too! I think I was following them before Rosa turned 2 so if they got it due to being a low income family they got that quick compared to where I’m from!
Where I am you can only get the amount of bedrooms depending on the number of people living there. As it’s just me and my partner I can only bid for one bedroom properties, even the housing association ones which aren’t much cheaper than renting. I’ve been on the list about 10 years and could probably get a housing association one bed but the rent is £700 a month anyway.
---
I saw a video where he was joking about going out for a third night that week and she said he’d rolled in at 5am. I know it’s quite common in relationships but I don’t know how she laughs about it, he’s regularly taking the piss out of her and needs to grow up.
---
Sorry I’ve got so much to say on this couple!
They’re setting the bar so low for those two girls too, growing up I saw my cousin constantly arguing with her partner and when I got older I thought that was the norm. I would try and find things to fight about because I thought that was what love looked like. Jay needs to be showing them what they should look for in a man when they’re older.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The video where he “bantz” and says his ex name and then bringing the kid into it. So fucked up

• Angry
I don’t know why but I feel like Jay just doesn’t have a good connection with Frankie in comparison to Rosa. Maybe he is resentful of having another child I don’t know … maybe it’s just me who thinks that. Frankie just hardly features in their content (which is good) but they aren’t doing it to protect her, they just put all the focus on Rosa all the time.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how they could have qualified for social housing to begin with. I’ve only been following since they’ve had Rosa and a following so maybe that’s why but I was under the impression they owned that house and had been there a while (before rosa) and if so I don’t understand how they could have qualified for a house first of all, multiple bedrooms etc when they had 0 or 1 child at the time and they’re both working and earning money? Maybe it’s just as someone from the south east I know how difficult it is to get social housing, to get anything nice and to get somewhere big enough to fit the entire family eg lots of people with kids sharing bedrooms etc and the wait times too! I think I was following them before Rosa turned 2 so if they got it due to being a low income family they got that quick compared to where I’m from!
When Rosa was a newborn they were renting a small barn conversion but they had to move out / were evicted & made essentially homeless so the local housing association were building some new builds in a not great area (you can see the factories out the back garden and their back windows)

The house is tiny it looks bigger on screen than what it is.

They were both on universal credit because Jay was working for poppys dad but left as he didn’t enjoy it & poppy was on stat maternity pay. So they qualified for social housing easily. It doesn’t matter if your circumstances then change. They can stay forever if they wanted but they won’t be there too much longer. Believe me.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand how they still qualify for it as surely their income must take them over some threshold?
I live in the same area in social housing, nothing in my housing contract states that I need to earn below a certain amount to keep my tenancy, I’d assume theirs is the same

Reactions: 1
I live in the same area in social housing, nothing in my housing contract states that I need to earn below a certain amount to keep my tenancy, I’d assume theirs is the same
Forgive my ignorance because I know nothing about this but I thought social housing was for people who can’t afford renting?

Reactions: 4
Forgive my ignorance because I know nothing about this but I thought social housing was for people who can’t afford renting?
It is but if your situation changes after you’ve been housed then they don’t take it away from you. It’s up to the person who lives there to decide whether they want to offer it back to social housing and buy/rent.

Some people end up buying their property and renting it out. Which is why there is barely any social housing for those who need it but plenty of expensive rental properties.

Reactions: 4
Another already? Good luck to her because they clearly can’t handle the 2 they have now and it’ll be worse with 2 under 2

Reactions: 7
Ohhh dear I got the gist in previous vids over the last year he REALLY wasn't up for another any time soon, like at all.

Reactions: 3
The way I ran here 😂 bloody poor Frankie gets ignored enough without being a middle child

Reactions: 11
Another so called influencer popping out children for the fun of it. Their relationship is a joke, house is a pig sty and seems they can barely cope with two children. Rosa is exploited for views.

Someone commented on the announcement: The most pure environment for a child.

I’ve laughed and laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All they ever do, especially poppy, is complain about how hard she has it with Frankie. Just being a mum in general comes across as traumatic for her. Why do it again? (💰 💸)

I’m actually shocked. Poppy thinks she’s tired now… three under five is not going to be easy!

Bro they can’t even handle the two they have already let alone add another to the mix

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.