Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again though why through the rankings where TikTok take such a massive percentage ?? There has to be something in it for them. Wonder if it’s a coincidence they’ve done it in the school holidays as anytime I’ve watched their lives it’s full of teens commenting ‘can Rosa say hi Maisie’
Admittedly I don’t find them as irritating as other tiktokkers but their content is becoming more and more Rosa based and whilst she is a really funny cute kid the amount of shares on videos featuring her makes me uncomfortable. They should follow their mates The Coles lead, yes their videos are staged and not really my humour but they don’t beg and they don’t exploit their kids at every opportunity.
The Cole’s kids are older and can easily say no, Rosa doesn’t have a choice

Reactions: 3
Two very well off people living in cheaper social housing with a range on the drive, when they could easily afford their own place…
Or it’s all on tick to look good 🤷🏻‍♀️ would they get a mortgage based on a tiktok income?
---
What part of my question implies it matters? I asked out of curiosity and nosiness. Please untwist your knickers 🤣🤣 getting offended by a tattle comment, cringe.
I’m not offended. Christ it takes a lot more than that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As much as I’m not really a fan of these two because of their exploitation of their little ones, who’s seen Jay’s live battle with that CLA woman 😂😂😂

• Haha
They say they sleep in different beds but if the house is that small, where’s the other bed?!

Reactions: 2
She probably sleeps with the baby cause she's breast feeding and he could be with the toddler or alone in a 3rd room if they have it. Its not uncommon with kids this age.

I mean I'm completely aware that once you send them money it's their choice on what they spend it on, however all week they've said the gifters will choice the charity, I sent 2 biggish gifts this week. For them to come on live last night and day all money is going towards a charity they've chosen, a go fund me that belongs to one of Jay's friends, which is already 15k past the target. And probably didn't need the extra 4k. I'm slightly disappointed that it didn't go to a smaller charity or a go fund me that's not at the target and would really benefit the money more so than that specific one. That was a crappy move to make. The whole lot too 1 charity, it could have been split between 4.

Did anyone see the other day when poppy sent a £40 gift from Jay's bank, and he moaned like duck. She had to remind him it's for charity..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I mean I'm completely aware that once you send them money it's their choice on what they spend it on, however all week they've said the gifters will choice the charity, I sent 2 biggish gifts this week. For them to come on live last night and day all money is going towards a charity they've chosen, a go fund me that belongs to one of Jay's friends, which is already 15k past the target. And probably didn't need the extra 4k. I'm slightly disappointed that it didn't go to a smaller charity or a go fund me that's not at the target and would really benefit the money more so than that specific one. That was a crappy move to make. The whole lot too 1 charity, it could have been split between 4.

Did anyone see the other day when poppy sent a £40 gift from Jay's bank, and he moaned like duck. She had to remind him it's for charity..
Just send the money directly to the charity you want it to go too instead of sending it to tiktok idiots so you might get a shout out that makes you feel good for 30 seconds.

These people on tiktok earn a lot of money and can donate the money themselves instead of pressuring normal average income people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

This is really shocking. Is it even legit?
Yes please please don't send money to these people . Doesn't TT take 60% of gifts anyway?

Reactions: 2
Just send the money directly to the charity you want it to go too instead of sending it to tiktok idiots so you might get a shout out that makes you feel good for 30 seconds.

These people on tiktok earn a lot of money and can donate the money themselves instead of pressuring normal average income people.
I completely agree feeding tik tok it’s disgusting, I hate all the battles and the gifting people do is crazy.
The other side of it is I’ve seen people do go fund me and links straight to the charity and people don’t donate like they give gifts. God knows what’s wrong with people and why they want to give so much to tik tok but jays right when he says people gift more than they donate. He’s raised a massive amount for a really good cause that so so sad. Poppys Instagram if you missed it anyone.

That lion king spent 1.4 million on gifts 🫣

It just seems really toxic. Constantly shouting and arguing, I know they think its jokes but the kids dont? think there underestimating how much the kids will soak it up & think thats ok to accept off other people.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry but that video of them asking Rosa what she wants them to do gives me the creeps. Why does Jay need to be in his bleeping pants and why is Poppy’s bra out. What was the point of the video.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.