Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, the video on Poppy’s TT yesterday about Jay pestering her for sex and her saying she’s got a headache. He’s mocking her telling her she gives him the ick.

So their 2 daughters are going to grow up thinking they owe men sex?! Great stuff.

I’ve never seen such a repulsive man.
He's vile isn't it. Obsessed with sex and doesn't help her at all with the kids or house. No wonder she has a headaches

Reactions: 5
Soon as social media money stops rolling in, these two are 100% done! He's disgusting and a lazy fucker

Reactions: 4
Soon as social media money stops rolling in, these two are 100% done! He's disgusting and a lazy fucker
I know we don’t see everything off camera but from everything Poppy has said about him on camera its clear he does nothing and is so lazy. It’s not like he has a job to get up early for or working nights so needs sleep during the day so he has absolutely no excuse to not get up with the baby during the night cause clearly Frankie isn’t sleeping through the night and Poppy is left every time to do it all. Yeah both kids are their responsibility but it’s not fair he leaves majority of it to her cause she’s begging for help and trying to talk to him about it but he’s there’s filming her for content.

She obviously exploits the kids too and so not saying she’s innocent but I feel he has her stressed out cause he doesn’t take what she’s saying seriously. He sometimes sounds like he hates being settled down with one woman and kids and it’s awful the things he says that I can see why she has insecurities about him not trusting him. If he cheated on her it wouldn’t surprise me at all because he gives me that vibe cause all he wants to talk about is sex and then he’ll switch to making fun of her body like he wants her to feel insecure and guilty for not giving him what he wants. I really think it’s the social media followers and money that’s keeping these two together.

Reactions: 16
I know every child has their own personality and of course can be cheeky at times but something I’ve noticed is things Rosa says is clearly stuff she’s heard Jay and Poppy say in arguments to each other because no child especially at Rosas age is going to have those words and thoughts in her head unless she’s heard those things in the home or seen one of her parents act that way towards each other.

They film her for content cause it gets them views and in their minds they think this is funny but if you actually listen to her and how easily angry she gets it’s learned behaviour. I know at her age of course there’s going to be tantrums or moments she’s not in a good mood but that’s not what I’m talking about I’m talking about her repeating arguments word for word she’s seen/heard her parents have and how sad that is cause they act like they’ve no idea where she comes up with these things and think it’s cute and good content.

The way Rosa speaks to Poppy I really believe she sees Jay speaking to Poppy like that so she thinks it’s normal. Of course not blaming a child for that it’s not her fault at all but I think Jay and Poppy have a very toxic relationship not just on camera but off camera and yeah they’re adults if they want to stay in a relationship like that cause they’re desperate to keep making money off of family content then that’s their choice but the kids don’t deserve to be exploited.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm really shocked she's posted that video about the baby eating the nappy cream because Jay weren't watching her and was sat playing his game with his headphones on instead! He's lucky it weren't anything she could have choked on!

• Sad
I'm really shocked she's posted that video about the baby eating the nappy cream because Jay weren't watching her and was sat playing his game with his headphones on instead! He's lucky it weren't anything she could have choked on!
They also need to be careful now Rosa is at nursery and clearly repeating things said during arguments “daddy wasn’t watching the kids” etc as it’ll raise potentially huge safe guarding issues 😳

I had to stop watching half way through as they both find it amusing. It's tragic that he prioritises gaming over the kids when he clearly knew poppy wasn't around.
She needs a slap around the chops to wake her up and leave. He is an absolute waste of space

Reactions: 10
People in the comments are not happy and some telling her to leave him. She might as well at this point!

Reactions: 5
Has it been deleted as I couldn’t find it ?

Yep, been deleted. It’s been playing on my mind since I saw it, I know they’re nothing to do with me but can’t help but wonder what they don’t show. The poor child was left with all the nappy cream around her mouth and her first thought was to film it and to go and speak to Jay for the sake of a TikTok instead of cleaning her and making sure she is ok 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
A video came up on my TikTok of a guy who went over and did some detailing for his (Jay) car, the video was really weird and didn’t paint them in a good light at all .. not sure why they agreed to him posting it but he said whilst he was cleaning the car he could hear them shouting at each other the whole time. I can imagine them being even worse with one another when the cameras not rolling 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A video came up on my TikTok of a guy who went over and did some detailing for his (Jay) car, the video was really weird and didn’t paint them in a good light at all .. not sure why they agreed to him posting it but he said whilst he was cleaning the car he could hear them shouting at each other the whole time. I can imagine them being even worse with one another when the cameras not rolling 😵
Was this recently?

I had to stop watching half way through as they both find it amusing. It's tragic that he prioritises gaming over the kids when he clearly knew poppy wasn't around.
She needs a slap around the chops to wake her up and leave. He is an absolute waste of space
Part of me feels like she posts the videos for a cry for help. He clearly doesn’t listen to her when she’s crying out for more support - maybe she hopes the 100s of comments saying how much of a tit dad he is will make him realise. Clearly isn’t working though 💀

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.