Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think itā€™s great, sheā€™s loving life and out every night. I would be too if I lived in Edinburgh and had no kids šŸ˜‚ BUT whatā€™s happened to her weight loss surgeryā€¦ thereā€™s another woman I follow, Charli something and sheā€™s lost 10stone in just under a year. Yet, Poppy seems to be still size 24-26 and not doing much about it. Seems a waste!
I agree. I also follow Charlie and she literally looks like a different person and her surgery was a couple of months after Poppy

For someone with so many clothes why does she wear the same dull stuff all the time. I mean you literally have angry sores on show....i mean go for it but why none of the stuff she alleges to love

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I actually donā€™t mind that Sarah as she looks like someone I used to date

but at same time- she does look a bit extinction rebellion/not a fan of the shower

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually donā€™t mind that Sarah as she looks like someone I used to date

but at same time- she does look a bit extinction rebellion/not a fan of the shower
And Iā€™m sure you can see the dry shampoo in her hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I agree. I also follow Charlie and she literally looks like a different person and her surgery was a couple of months after Poppy

For someone with so many clothes why does she wear the same dull stuff all the time. I mean you literally have angry sores on show....i mean go for it but why none of the stuff she alleges to love
Whatā€™s Charlieā€™s insta called? Wouldnā€™t mind having a look and doing a comparison of their progress!šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I follow her on tik tok and can't find her big insta page but she has a weight loss one too I've screen shot from.

Her starting weight was nearly 28 stone and had surgery last Sept

Sorry just found it

Charlie.shattock
Oh, Iā€™ve met her a couple of times, sheā€™s a sweetheart

Reactions: 4
I follow her on tik tok and can't find her big insta page but she has a weight loss one too I've screen shot from.

Sorry just found it

Charlie.shattock
Wow !!!! Just goes to show what is possible when someone takes it seriously! Wow!!

Just came on to say... it really annoys me that she wears the same clothes. Everything weā€™ve already seen, despite being gifted 2938492929 pieces of clothing. Black or dark colours constantly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
used to chat to her but bloody hell she goes through a bloke lol

Sorry just found it

Charlie.shattock

• Haha
Poppy really said ā€œIā€™m just chatting out loudā€ yes poppy everyone chats out loud. I think you meant Iā€™m just thinking out loud šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Roasting hot baths (or showers) are really bad for psoriasis. I donā€™t know why she insists on it.

She used to wear this top flat out pre-surgery too. Shows how much she's lost really

I saw this is one of the private weight loss groups (Cambridge plan) and instantly thought this could be poppy one day. Maybe not the same surgery? But this person has basically not done what they should have and are now having to pay for these shale products to try and lose weight. Regardless of how private will just accept and take money (Very iffy in my opinion) clearly if you donā€™t resolve your issues and take the mic thereā€™s no point.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I saw this is one of the private weight loss groups (Cambridge plan) and instantly thought this could be poppy one day. Maybe not the same surgery? But this person has basically not done what they should have and are now having to pay for these shale products to try and lose weight. Regardless of how private will just accept and take money (Very iffy in my opinion) clearly if you donā€™t resolve your issues and take the mic thereā€™s no point.
It's quite sad really. To me surgery is an extreme solution, for very specific high risk cases. It's not like a walk to the beautician.

Reactions: 6
Far too much flesh on show in the psoriasis post, that's her stomach and legs right? .....and everything in between?

• Wow
Wonder if thereā€™s trouble in paradise with all the nights out recently. They still follow each other but sheā€™s removed the grid post of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I noticed this too and I was a sad twit and watched his stories and heā€™s licking some other girlsā€™ arses. Not literally obvs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.