Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s surely trolling us doing a specific tshirt haul to match that fugly skirt.

Nothing says “please ex boyfriend look at me” like flashing your bra on the internet and wearing a tshirt saying Eat Me.

Reactions: 12
I feel bad for her if they have. She seemed genuinely like she needed to be in a relationship - like I think it will hit her hard.

Reactions: 7
Hmmm I'm thinking it's just for drama but now having saw her haul post dinner I can't help but feel it was very flirty, a lot of cleavage and very good lighting to make someone notice 🤔🤔

Hi Lads....I've never noticed her greet her followers as lads lol

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m going with where there has been words- not the relationship ending words but she treats it as that

duck The Popster loves herself tonight!
And there’s noooo way in hell she’s a size 22!

Reactions: 6
Was her pointing out the football was on to let us know he was there? Or maybe it was a 'hey lad, come over Ive got no bra on and footballs on'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Was her pointing out the football was on to let us know he was there? Or maybe it was a 'hey lad, come over Ive got no bra on and footballs on'
I definitely felt it might be a little hint he was there

Reactions: 5
Poppy adams #9 All she does is boozy nights while we all pray for her snag tights

• Haha
WLS 2 update ....eat enough Mexican food for a family of 4 then for dessert treat yourself to a bag of sugary sweets ! It's incredulous how she never seems to stop eating !

I think it's probably safe to say she's fucked up this surgery for the 2nd time because she just has no self control!

And how she kept a straight face saying she was going to do a post about bras when we all know she wears the same old sad tatty bra in the same way she wears those black snag tights ...on repeat!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a joke that she’s going to do something about bras, she never looks properly supported, I find it hard to believe that anyone has asked her for advice

Since when would she leave out an occasion to concretely hinting his presence? I’m pretty sure, if he would have been there watching football, she ofc would have said exactly that full of pride. Except the conspiracy theory is true and they want to raise engagement and curiosity, he WAS there but she didn’t mention on purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.