Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even (or don’t want to) imagine how two morbidly obese even get it on. Poppy just has so much flesh in the way…
That why she said once she loved (or preferred ?) doggy style, not that she have much choice😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That why she said once she loved (or preferred ?) doggy style, not that she have much choice😂
Doesn't she have bad hips ? Isn't that one of the reasons she supposedly had the 2nd WLS ...that she's not applied herself to?!

Reactions: 4
Doesn't she have bad hips ? Isn't that one of the reasons she supposedly had the 2nd WLS ...that she's not applied herself to?!
Yes but I don't know what "bad hips" is exactly tbh.
Surely all sex position are complicated if you suffer from hips?

They will be back posting like nothing has happened soon. I have lots of people like this on social media. Full on about how amazing their relationship is, then all the cryptic posts about knowing your worth and stuff… then a few days later back to posting about how amazing they are 🙄🙄🙄 Some people never grow up 🤣 let’s be honest neither of them prob have many options.

P.s. is it just me or is the BF Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the hedgehog 🤣
Dr R mixed with Charles Bronson

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If you were concerned about privacy you wouldn't have open profiles...
Perhaps but then most folk don't envisage getting into a relationship with someone with 50k plus followers. He seems to use it for work too so can see why it's not private.

I think it’s the famous Snag tights 🙄
Yup the famous snags.

It's roasting in Edinburgh tonight.... I don't get why she lives in black snags when they do a gazillion fab colours anyway.

Something about milly looks so mature....I swear I thought she was late 30s

She’s posting out wandering about Edinburgh hoping the (ex?) BF will message her “come to the Balmoral” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
That was an obscene amount of food for two of them?! Jeez, I thought I was greedy 😂

Why do her friends go along with it though? You’d think they’d say something

I genuinely think she orders so much food just to troll us. SURELY she can’t eat all that?!? I would struggle and I’ve not had WLS 😶🧐
If that is the case, I’m even more disgusted that she would order all that food, just to waste it, in order to humour others!

I know I’m gona piss someone off with this so apologies!

but I find a bird doing ‘ hi lads’ weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.