Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all gather together please and say a prayer for Poppy as she is about to sit on her fat ass for 7 hours and have someone tattoo her - through her own choice and her own (parents) expense but as she has already warned us - she is going to be "exhausted" and she was already worrying yesterday about just how tiring today is going to be for her ......

Any of you Tattlers out there at work today doing 8, 9, 10, even 12hour shifts ... Especially those of you in the NHS, hard labour jobs, working in retail on your feet ... Etc etc can YOU all please think of Poppy. She really is going to be having such a long, tiring day #PrayForPoppy
This is my favourite comment of all time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is my favourite comment of all time.
I’m very sure in between last nights 12 hr shift and arranging childcare and being a mum today and then doing another shift tonight caring for covid positive adults with dementia i can find a minute to pray for princess poppy 😩

what an absolute joke she is honestly! 🤣

Can we all gather together please and say a prayer for Poppy as she is about to sit on her fat ass for 7 hours and have someone tattoo her - through her own choice and her own (parents) expense but as she has already warned us - she is going to be "exhausted" and she was already worrying yesterday about just how tiring today is going to be for her ......

Any of you Tattlers out there at work today doing 8, 9, 10, even 12hour shifts ... Especially those of you in the NHS, hard labour jobs, working in retail on your feet ... Etc etc can YOU all please think of Poppy. She really is going to be having such a long, tiring day #PrayForPoppy
I’m very sure in between last nights 12 hr shift and arranging childcare and being a mum today and then doing another shift tonight caring for covid positive adults with dementia i can find a minute to pray for princess poppy 😩

what an absolute joke she is honestly! 🤣
I quoted the wrong post first, apologies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she was taking the WLS seriously she wouldn’t have had that tattoo, a few people I know have had to have skin removal surgery on their arms after it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wasn't she wearing that short yesterday? It must stink.

Reactions: 5
Wasn't she wearing that short yesterday? It must stink.
between that shirt, the skirt and tights I think she must stink! 🤮 I can’t even wear tights for more than one day as I think the feet smell, so god knows what hers must be like! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why do people with tattoos thinks tattoos are so interesting 🙃😫 Poppy seems like the type to think having tattoos is a personality trait…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's one to talk, she was desperate to have a man and now she's got one, she never shuts up about him.
Screenshot_20210819-165819.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's one to talk, she was desperate to have a man and now she's got one, she never shuts up about him.
View attachment 720105
Her arm is bigger than my legs.....(calves to ankle) .
Hate when you know she's obviously eaten before she records and she makes that horrible noise by swirling her tounge round her teeth....I am very sensitive to noise 😂😂

Poor Poppy do you think she went 7 hours without food.... Doubtful 🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
View attachment 720105
I actually laughed out loud ! She's such a joker ! The desperation to get a man oozed from every pore and she's turned into an annoying clingon since!

And ...boy is that one massively huge ugly tattoo!! Her arms are absolutely enormous!

Reactions: 10
between that shirt, the skirt and tights I think she must stink! 🤮 I can’t even wear tights for more than one day as I think the feet smell, so god knows what hers must be like! 🤢
Couldn’t wear the same tights more than than one day to be fair

Reactions: 4
Hate when you know she's obviously eaten before she records and she makes that horrible noise by swirling her tounge round her teeth
Haaaaaaate it!!! Surprised she hasn’t come on stories flossing her teeth or something considering we see her in every other state.

Reactions: 2
Isn't it abit silly getting a tattoo whilst you're supposedly meant to be dropping huge amounts of weight? Surely that arm is gonna just be loose hanging skin eventually and the tattoo will just melt into the abyss.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It obviously isn't a normal thing in the house to tit with the door open, like in a hippie no boundary way. Her mum looked horrified. Imagine not saying "mum I'm in here" when she saw her at the side of the door and instead allowing it to happen for content.

Reactions: 4
Isn't it abit silly getting a tattoo whilst you're supposedly meant to be dropping huge amounts of weight? Surely that arm is gonna just be loose hanging skin eventually and the tattoo will just melt into the abyss.
That might possibly be the case for someone actually losing weight! She isn't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who has her asked her about what she's wearing today? Like seriously, no one could have asked her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve learnt something new today

one person sending a message means ‘ lots of people asking’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.