Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t hid the fat very well in this picture. For someone all about body confidence she hides behind leggings and black outfits instead of the 100’s of outfits she ‘buys’ every month to show off.
I think that is one of the things about her that really irritates me ...she must buy and do try on hauls of at least 20 outfits a month, that's 20 things she AL so profits from..it's also 20 things that she tries on knowing she has psoriasis ( please don't at me about that, I know its an awful skin condition !) she also knows she has no intention of keeping the items mainly because none of them fit her properly, so whole lot gets sent back and either goes to landfill or is resold to some poor unsuspecting soul that has no idea of its previous owner ! It's soo wrong ..

Reactions: 8
the 100’s of outfits she ‘buys’ every month to show off.
Reading this reminded me of something I thought the other day - she’s actually so cheap. All those affiliate links and she wears a bleeping skirt and tights 99.9 of the time.

“I love this, it’s so soft” - Never to be seen again.

“This would be great for brunch” - Returned

“I bought two of these, it’s that nice” - Wears same tit again and again.

Even the manky tote bag has been relegated now that she got her satchel from the shop she works at, no doubt with a staff discount. I can’t wait for her Insta-hun life to come falling down around her and her bleeping clown boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know we’re all about BoPo here and I’ll get slammed for this but the amount of fat hanging over her knee just SCREAMS health issues to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if I’ve looked at these photos too much or not but surely those ankles aren’t holding her up…🤷🏻‍♀️ And does the foot not look at a weird angle? Like we all know she’s good at taking pictures from ‘flattering’ angles but this has got to be blatant editing surely 🙄
She uses some app that alters her image, it's been talked about on here previously ! And it's a job to know which leg is which in those pics ! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Those bikini pictures aren’t angle friendly and good on her.
she’s a gorgeous face I think and a rotten personality but I hope these pictures make everyone feel better in themselves and how we see her

Reactions: 9
I'm all for wear the bikini, I've did it myself any country I've visited but Jesus that bikini is absolutely awful

Reactions: 13
I'm all for wear the bikini, I've did it myself any country I've visited but Jesus that bikini is absolutely awful
It's also the same bikini she was wearing last summer so again highlights how little weight she really has lost !

• Wow
At least she gets wear out of her clothes 🥴 fashionista.
I'm starting to think the WLS didn't really happen you know..

Edit to add
Looking at the photos from the khaki outfit... how is it the same person

Just. Wear. That. Bikini says Poppy the catfish as she Uses. The. Same. Deceptive. Poses to model it (the arm/belly cover is still my personal fav) 🙄

Reactions: 11
Hey stop hating on snag tights, you lot. I’ve been in them since the last heatwave last month, it’s so cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey stop hating on snag tights, you lot. I’ve been in them since the last heatwave last month, it’s so cold!
I love my snag tights but I only wear them when it's cold ! Poppy has lived in hers through all the heatwaves ! Seriously though who wears thick black snag tights in 28 degrees!

Reactions: 7
I love my snag tights but I only wear them when it's cold ! Poppy has lived in hers through all the heatwaves ! Seriously though who wears thick black snag tights in 28 degrees!
It’s not even the tights it’s the fact ALL the clothes she’s gotten money on from affiliating all the swipe ups and link along with them being completely free as well, and here she is in her typical 1 skirt 1 baggy top 1 baggy shirt.

Reactions: 10
In fairness a lot are commenting on the wearing of tights in the summer but how many have her level of Psoriasis? I know I wouldn’t want the stares and comments so would probably cover my legs and tights are cooler than a pair of jeans. Also if the skin is cracked and broken she would be at a higher risk of infection so may not want to have the skin exposed. She wrecks my head most times but on this I don’t think she should be constantly vilified.

In fairness a lot are commenting on the wearing of tights in the summer but how many have her level of Psoriasis? I know I wouldn’t want the stares and comments so would probably cover my legs and tights are cooler than a pair of jeans. Also if the skin is cracked and broken she would be at a higher risk of infection so may not want to have the skin exposed. She wrecks my head most times but on this I don’t think she should be constantly vilified.
I think the issue is the misleading nature of her posts. Accepting gifted clothing by the bucketload, fawning over how lovely it is and never wearing it. I get her anxiety of her psoriasis completely, but everyone would have a damn lot more respect if she showed these gifted items and said “love this, but I don’t have the confidence to wear it right now”. That’s being real and showing younger girls that it’s ok to have insecurities and work through them, not peddling this bo-po stuff when she doesn’t actually embody it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's tattle and she's a twit, we're not here to say how amazing she is, which she isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's tattle and she's a twit, we're not here to say how amazing she is, which she isn't.
And wouldn't all the floaty tent dresses she's constantly shilling be a better option for her psoriasis than suffocating her legs in thick black tights ?

Reactions: 14
I do have her level of psoriasis and for me tights make it worse because of the friction rubbing against my skin.
I actually find that being exposed to the sun can help it. Obviously with sun cream being applied too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.