Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness a lot are commenting on the wearing of tights in the summer but how many have her level of Psoriasis? I know I wouldn’t want the stares and comments so would probably cover my legs and tights are cooler than a pair of jeans. Also if the skin is cracked and broken she would be at a higher risk of infection so may not want to have the skin exposed. She wrecks my head most times but on this I don’t think she should be constantly vilified.
Black tights are the worst possible thing you can wear for any type of skin condition, I have eczema on my legs & can only wear my snag tights in winter & that’s only now & then. It’s better to wear loose clothing ie. palazzo pants, culottes, maxi dresses & skirts, we know she’s had plenty of them freebied to her! even loose fitting joggers are better than thick black tights in 25* heat.

Reactions: 9
And wouldn't all the floaty tent dresses she's constantly shilling be a better option for her psoriasis than suffocating her legs in thick black tights ?
Exactly maxi dresses would be perfect for her, cover her legs, but keep her cool. She really annoyed me that she spouts bopo, but is not body positive at all. I think most people have said it before, but if she just said I'm not confident showing off my legs, we wouldn't be bothered about the tights. I only started wearing shorter dresses without leggings or tights legs 2 years ago, at 39, but I've never been part of the bopo movement.

Reactions: 4
What I don't get, because she is a plus size fashion instagrammer, is that she does loads of hauls with all the AF links and whenever you see her, you know she will be in that one black skirt, tights and a top or Adidas leggings, tshirt and checked shirt. She doesn't wear anything else. When people were talking about the grid couple pics of her and 'Archie' I was too busy falling off my chair in shock at her in a maxi dress and not that bloody black skirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she's ever polite to anyone, she's so rude. I don't know where she gets the impression that she's a nice person.
She looks like a scally!
Screenshot_20210818-114210.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I swear I hadn't seen any of that when I said about her always wearing a tshirt and checked shirt. Predictable as ever

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A normal reaction to a minor inconvenience 🙄
Omg first world problems. Yeah I might be a bit miffed if I'd driven there and my package wasn't there but like she said...it wasn't the guys fault! No need to be so dramatic over it. It was probably something gifted anyways so I'm glad she had to put in a bit of work for it.
You know because going to pick up a parcel, visit a mechanic and get a tattoo sounds so busy and stressful. So busy and stressful you have no other choice than to film yourself on the toilet....its called real life love and you're an absolute lazy scruff!
Now my dramatic outburst was warranted 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m usually quite a fan of her makeup but it really doesn’t look good today. That’s all I wanted to say.

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand her stupid voices she puts on and the drollllll she adds to every sentence. She is a brat and doesn’t come across as likeable at all !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand her stupid voices she puts on and the drollllll she adds to every sentence. She is a brat and doesn’t come across as likeable at all !
I can't watch her stories with the sound on, but I still hear her annoying voice saying hiiiii and byeeeeeeeee. I want to punch her in the face, whenever I hear her irritating voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.