Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, those are crazy prices! I’m in Yorkshire and pay £550 for a two double bedroomed, decent sized house!
It is crazy. I'm in Cheshire, not the wag bit and the 4/5 bed house next to me, the biggest on the close is £800 a month and that's for a massive house. City centre living is so expensive.

Reactions: 3
It is crazy. I'm in Cheshire, not the wag bit and the 4/5 bed house next to me, the biggest on the close is £800 a month and that's for a massive house. City centre living is so expensive.
Honestly all of Edinburgh is crazy.... even in the rough parts you would never get a house for £800 even just a 2 bed.

Its not as bad as London but crazy.

Talking of London I have thought she was there in her brunch photo as the background looks totally unlike Edinburgh housing. Cannot think where she is.

Why does she wear such crap when she has so much lovely stuff.....surely she at least keeps the free stuff

Reactions: 4
Honestly, that's income. If she's getting support from government (which seems to be a common thread here), I hope she's declaring it appropriately!
And she certainly shouldn't be claiming benefits if she's got that sort of money coming in !!

Reactions: 2
And she certainly shouldn't be claiming benefits if she's got that sort of money coming in !!
She should be filling in a tax return for her "influencing" work, she probably has an accountant to fill it in for her, so she can wrote a lot of things off.

Reactions: 1
Do you really think she earns that much from insta? I don’t really know how it all works tbh but I don’t really see her doing a lot of actual ads, I know she gets loads of freebies but I’m surprised if she’s actually earning a decent wage from it
Yes. I would guess it averages around 4K/month. Some months less and some months more than that. People don’t really understand how influencers earn money and that’s a shame because there’s a lot of avenues that generate income.

She’s really going to be earning £4K a month from Instagram? She’s not declaring it, 100% not

Reactions: 3
She’s really going to be earning £4K a month from Instagram? She’s not declaring it, 100% not
Yep exactly. Why work in a satchel shop 2 days? So she can claim her benefits by working 16 hours that's why!

Reactions: 9
Call me naive, but I think she works 2 days a week for mental health reasons, more than for money. It seems like historically her mental health has been quite bad and structure / a reason to leave the house is probably a good thing for her.

Reactions: 2
Call me naive, but I think she works 2 days a week for mental health reasons, more than for money. It seems like historically her mental health has been quite bad and structure / a reason to leave the house is probably a good thing for her.
I'd take anything she says with a pinch of salt. I don't believe a word she says, I even doubt she has 'mental health' issues. It seems that every single influencer has anxiety and they literally have no idea what anxiety is like.

Reactions: 8
I'd take anything she says with a pinch of salt. I don't believe a word she says, I even doubt she has 'mental health' issues. It seems that every single influencer has anxiety and they literally have no idea what anxiety is like.
I had an awful time with mental health a few year ago. I couldn't leave my house, I'm self employed and couldn't work so was a huge impact on my life, I couldn't breathe. Couldn't have dared go into a bar and get drunk. I know it affects everyone differently but I know a lot of people June on the bandwagon now as they think it's fashionable.
I wanted to drive myself off a road or cliff not take selfies and drink shots ffs

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I had an awful time with mental health a few year ago. I couldn't leave my house, I'm self employed and couldn't work so was a huge impact on my life, I couldn't breathe. Couldn't have dared go into a bar and get drunk. I know it affects everyone differently but I know a lot of people June on the bandwagon now as they think it's fashionable.
I wanted to drive myself off a road or cliff not take selfies and drink shots ffs
I hope you're feeling better now. It sounds like you went through such an awful time.
I do think a lot of people say that are suffering with mental illness when they are not and it's used as an excuse a lot for bad behaviour. I'm not saying that people don't suffer with mental health, an awful lot of people do and don't get the help that they need. I'm just sick of influencers claiming mental health, etc when the majority of them are just talking tit.

Reactions: 7
I hope you’re in a better place now ❤

Reactions: 4
I hope you're feeling better now. It sounds like you went through such an awful time.
I do think a lot of people say that are suffering with mental illness when they are not and it's used as an excuse a lot for bad behaviour. I'm not saying that people don't suffer with mental health, an awful lot of people do and don't get the help that they need. I'm just sick of influencers claiming mental health, etc when the majority of them are just talking tit.
Exactly.
I know so many people do and I hope everyone who does speaks out and gets help but I wish the attention seekers would find something else to blame their laziness and ugly personalities on because it make the ones who do suffer nervous to speak out.
I just know how much I hated myself and how I wouldn't have dared take 263 pictures of myself and post online 🤷🏼‍♀️x

I hope you’re in a better place now ❤
Thank you. I didn't post that for attention. It was to say how annoying it is when people bang on blaming mental health. I know it's invisible but when you've been through it you know how you feel.
I'm fine now I have my days but I'm OK. These "influencers" help me feel good about myself now ha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.